Why do people lie mewing works?

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
On this forum, as well as on other forums, i have seen many people claiming mewing doesn't work and doesn't actually change and improve your facial bone. Also, i know there is no evidence supporting John Mew's and Mike Mew's false theories. Then, why are there people why consciously and purposefully alter images of their faces and then claim mewing gave them the results? Many people on YouTube, TikTok and Reddit falsely claim mewing works and really improved their face. Are those people paid propagandists by John Mew and Mike Mew?

In this thread, there will be two images attached: one showing the supposed results and one showing the comments of other people. So, what do you think?

Attachments

• phonymewing1.png
    phonymewing1.png
    439.3 KB · Views: 0
  • comments.png
    comments.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
On this forum, as well as on other forums, i have seen many people claiming mewing doesn't work and doesn't actually change and improve your facial bone. Also, i know there is no evidence supporting John Mew's and Mike Mew's false theories. Then, why are there people why consciously and purposefully alter images of their faces and then claim mewing gave them the results? Many people on YouTube, TikTok and Reddit falsely claim mewing works and really improved their face. Are those people paid propagandists by John Mew and Mike Mew?

In this thread, there will be two images attached: one showing the supposed results and one showing the comments of other people. So, what do you think?
Many do this shit to get views, other people really believe so because they either lost weight or falsely think something has changed due to different camera positions, these retards almost always have a different lighting in the before after pic and they do selfies which manipulate the result. Mewing does bring results, in terms of temporal hyoid tightening. Many are coping hard tho. For a few it could have maybe really done something to their bones, who knows, but I don't think there are even 1% of mewing copers that actually get results. Surgery it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IntelligentCel and Debetro
mewing is a cope for recessed niggas
they cant accept they have a recessed jaw

also most mewing transformation are either fatloss, different focal length, surgery or a combination of the threes.
look at syrian psycho who got fillers per example.
It's just a huge cope in the looksmaxxing community.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, IntelligentCel and Debetro
mewing with perfect form and posture and chewing since I was 14, still I am here with the same recessed profile I had.

the crucial years for craniofacial developing are 0-13 yo, after that it's surgery or nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, zura and Manana
Mewing works instantly thats about it. Gives an instant boost to your jawline tightness (hyoid obviously) so it is good for that but like a guy above said it matters really early in life

4FEB2302 A08E 4B08 A9DE 7FA2F834B23C

Did mewing lower his eye sockets?

No it didnt. Clearly the pictures arent taken the same way so you cant even compare.

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
mewing is a cope for recessed niggas
they cant accept they have a recessed jaw

also most mewing transformation are either fatloss, different focal length, surgery or a combination of the threes.
look at syrian psycho who got fillers per example.
It's just a huge cope in the looksmaxxing community.
Thanks for this answer.

"also most mewing transformation are either fatloss, different focal length, surgery or a combination of the threes."

Can the same be said for the "braces transformations" shown by John Mew and Mike Mew? When they show such transformations, they usually show them in a way that looks like braces ruined the patient's face. Is this "ruining" a real thing or is it just a distortion caused by light and short camera lens, etc...?

I should get braces, but i'm afraid they will ruin my face and cause sleep apnea due to retraction and recession. John Mew and Mike Mew claim braces cause retraction and recession. They claim their "methods" are better than orthodontics.

Here is an example of a supposed transformation they showed on their channel:

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
Mewing doesn't work after you're 7yo

Thanks for this answer.

"also most mewing transformation are either fatloss, different focal length, surgery or a combination of the threes."

Can the same be said for the "braces transformations" shown by John Mew and Mike Mew? When they show such transformations, they usually show them in a way that looks like braces ruined the patient's face. Is this "ruining" a real thing or is it just a distortion caused by light and short camera lens, etc...?

I should get braces, but i'm afraid they will ruin my face and cause sleep apnea due to retraction and recession. John Mew and Mike Mew claim braces cause retraction and recession. They claim their "methods" are better than orthodontics.

Here is an example of a supposed transformation they showed on their channel:
braces seems legit because it does change something in your face but i dont think it would make a large difference in your attractiveness
like it might change slightly but u wont go from subhuman to chad with it lol

braces seems legit because it does change something in your face but i dont think it would make a large difference in your attractiveness
like it might change slightly but u wont go from subhuman to chad with it lol
I know braces can't turn me from a subhuman to a chad. I want braces to get my teeth straight and improve certain aspects of my speech.

My worries are that braces will cause retraction and recession, further ruining my face. According to what i have read online, braces are inherently retractive and always cause retraction. Is this true or can braces work without causing any retraction or can they even move teeth forward?

its 18-21 retard obviously his jaw is legit gonna change jfl

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Nick.Harte
I know braces can't turn me from a subhuman to a chad. I want braces to get my teeth straight and improve certain aspects of my speech.

My worries are that braces will cause retraction and recession, further ruining my face. According to what i have read online, braces are inherently retractive and always cause retraction. Is this true or can braces work without causing any retraction or can they even move teeth forward?
no idea, couldnt say.
your not that badly recessed to me

Not guaranteeing or anything but many male models does braces for increasing hollow cheeks btw. Barrett had like 8 extractions. It decreases the width of ur palatte and makes a deeper valley for the cheeks to sink in. If it works like that for u it will probably improve ur pics, but it could ruin ur smile. Never do it if it's full on retrusion, like correcting a severe overbite.

barrett didn't get any extractions, they go to the ortho to widen their palate and have more teeth put in

Not guaranteeing or anything but many male models does braces for increasing hollow cheeks btw. Barrett had like 8 extractions. It decreases the width of ur palatte and makes a deeper valley for the cheeks to sink in. If it works like that for u it will probably improve ur pics, but it could ruin ur smile. Never do it if it's full on retrusion, like correcting a severe overbite.
That's dangerous. If I have extractions, depending which teeth are extracted, and then have braces, this will pull my front teeth backward, making my lower part of the face very recessed, which will also reduce the to gue space and pull the tongue backward toward the airways, causing sleep apnea.

No, thanks.

Also, when I get my braces, I will tell the orthodontist I DON'T want any extractions.

That's dangerous. If I have extractions, depending which teeth are extracted, and then have braces, this will pull my front teeth backward, making my lower part of the face very recessed, which will also reduce the to gue space and pull the tongue backward toward the airways, causing sleep apnea.

No, thanks.

Also, when I get my braces, I will tell the orthodontist I DON'T want any extractions.
It all depends on the movement tbh. Never correct an overbite ever. Atleast if u correct an underbite and fuck up u can still get a bimax to correct it

barrett didn't get any extractions, they go to the ortho to widen their palate and have more teeth put in
How was his palate widened if he is an adult with completed bone development? Did he get as surgery or did braces widened the palate?

It all depends on the movement tbh. Never correct an overbite ever. Atleast if u correct an underbite and fuck up u can still get a bimax to correct it
I don't have an overbite. But how would correcting an overbite ruin the appearance of the face?

I don't have an overbite. But how would correcting an overbite ruin the appearance of the face?
If u have a severe overbite(5-6mm+) and the ortho recommends to correct it with braces they do it by collapsing the maxilla inwards. It collapses the whole maxilla especially if ur bones are still malleable

mewing with perfect form and posture and chewing since I was 14, still I am here with the same recessed profile I had.

the crucial years for craniofacial developing are 0-13 yo, after that it's surgery or nothing
lol i wish at 15 i was cucked by the ortho, face only stops at 18