why do people lie?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do? || Racist
Why do people lie for no reason? For example at the dentist they ask me if i floss i said i haven't in months they were like "welllll, thanks for the honesty" like no one ever does that. also at chinese restaurants whitebois will be afraid to ask for a fork and use the cuck chopsticks, but i never had a problem asking for a fork cuz chopsticks r gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Why do people lie for no reason? For example at the dentist they ask me if i floss i said i haven't in months they were like "welllll, thanks for the honesty" like no one ever does that. also at chinese restaurants whitebois will be afraid to ask for a fork and use the cuck chopsticks, but i never had a problem asking for a fork cuz chopsticks r gay.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and vermillioncorefan
High inhibition and beta

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Never flossed in my life. Also never went to the dentist. But yeah I don’t use chop sticks. I just use a fork it’s easier. Also I’ not a chink so it makes sense

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 23558 and vermillioncorefan
I've lied so much I've started believing they're truths.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Dele Alli Regen and vermillioncorefan
same, i only lie when its absolutely necessary. one time some foids asked me if i like this certain guy (he was in the room participating in the convo aswell) and i said no i despise him and they were all so shocked, why even ask at this point. one foid said 'well atleast hes honest' jfl.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and nigkook
  • Love it
Never flossed in my life. Also never went to the dentist. But yeah I don’t use chop sticks. I just use a fork it’s easier. Also I’ not a chink so it makes sense

Go to mirror open your mouth wide and look at the back of your front four teeth. That hard yellow stuff you see is tartar. Disgusting. Get it cleaned and start flossing.

• JFL
To look cool. People like liers

• +1
Go to mirror open your mouth wide and look at the back of your front four teeth. That hard yellow stuff you see is tartar. Disgusting. Get it cleaned and start flossing.
Na never I’ll let it build up and build up until my mouth can’t even open and I die of asphyxia

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person