Why do people like honey/sugars

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
It’s so sweet and you can’t get the taste out of your mouth and it’s gooey yuck

@Goyim what do you think fatty fat boy why do you like sugars so much tubbo lay of the snacks fat man

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Processed sugars suck
REAL Honey is one of the best foods of all time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, likenesss, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Processed sugars suck
REAL Honey is one of the best foods of all time
No honey isn’t a good taste too strong it’s down there with sugars

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No honey isn’t a good taste too strong it’s down there with sugars
That's why you dilute it, you don't have to drink straight honey

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss and not__cel
Whole fat yogurt, bananas, strawberries, granola, and honey. Yum

• JFL
  • +1
You have to get yogurt with no added sugars tho a lot of yogurt have like 12g of added cane sugar per serving.

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Banana is the only thing on that list that I like sugar from yogurts weird ,strawberry’s are just water ,granola is gross and crunchy and honey is yucky

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Banana is the only thing on that list that I like sugar from yogurts weird ,strawberry’s are just water ,granola is gross and crunchy and honey is yucky
Strawberries have a few micronutrients in them and fiber so u don’t shit ur pants tbh. Yogurt has protein, fat, and bacteria good for your gut. Bananas for potassium. Honey because it tastes good btw get raw unfiltered honey it is more nutritious than pasteurized.

• Woah
  • +1
Strawberries have a few micronutrients in them and fiber so u don’t shit ur pants tbh. Yogurt has protein, fat, and bacteria good for your gut. Bananas for potassium. Honey because it tastes good btw get raw unfiltered honey it is more nutritious than pasteurized.
Still ass though I’ll eat a steak and get 90 benifits

• Love it
Still ass though I’ll eat a steak and get 90 benifits
Yes I eat a lot of animals products too but for me yogurt with berries is just a treat that is a healthier alternative to the goyslop at the stores.

U fw dairy gang?

Cheddar, milk, steak, and eggs mogs for breakfast

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Milk has carbs tbh. Over if ur lactose intolerant
Very small amount of carbs. You need carbs in the morning so you dont go into ketosis and so the protein u are eating isnt broken down for energy but its used for the organs/muscle

• Love it
Very small amount of carbs. You need carbs in the morning so you dont go into ketosis and so the protein u are eating isnt broken down for energy but its used for the organs/muscle
I’m not very active tbh. If I was gymcelling or something I would need more carbs.

A 1 cup serving of whole milk has 13g of carbs tbh. I normally drink two tall glasses (4 cups worth or so) in the morning and often put honey in my milk as well.

If I am going to be more active and think I need more carbs I will just eat fruit or bread.

• +1
It’s so sweet and you can’t get the taste out of your mouth and it’s gooey yuck
honey increases testosterone levels thus increasing dht which increases androgenic facial activity, good for hardmaxxing
also a fast acting glucose which means it'll give u energy without taking something that will fuck up ur heart

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and likenesss
I’m not very active tbh. If I was gymcelling or something I would need more carbs.

A 1 cup serving of whole milk has 13g of carbs tbh. I normally drink two tall glasses (4 cups worth or so) in the morning and often put honey in my milk as well.

If I am going to be more active and think I need more carbs I will just eat fruit or bread.
Im saying you need to eat carbs for breakfast because ketosis=bad for T and other hormones amd so the protein and fats you eat dont get broken down for energy, but are used for other purposes
Also eat a few slices of bread and a banana for breakfast=good amouny of carbs

• Love it
Im saying you need to eat carbs for breakfast because ketosis=bad for T and other hormones amd so the protein and fats you eat dont get broken down for energy, but are used for other purposes
Also eat a few slices of bread and a banana for breakfast=good amouny of carbs
ketosis is bad for T but ketosis induced by a compound (cardarine/GW for example) isnt necessarily bad, if its ketosis caused by diet then yes it is bad for T tho

• +1
ketosis is bad for T but ketosis induced by a compound (cardarine/GW for example) isnt necessarily bad, if its ketosis caused by diet then yes it is bad for T tho
Thats why you need carbs for breakfast, especially because you have been fasting the whole night and you are in slight ketosis when you wake up

Nope
I like eating honey straight out the jar
Nature's gift

• Love it