Why do people like me so much

Sapieeen

Sapieeen

It's ova
I dont know how to say this without sounding conceited, but every time I meet someone they seem to like me instantly without me doing anything. People always tell me how much they like me after I meet them and theyll try to keep in contact which Ill usually reject. Often they will approach me multiple times over the course of months. My friend that I typically meet others from also always tells me how much his friends like me and that they want to hang out with me again and everytime I see them they say similar things to me. Frequently people will approach me and try to talk to me, but I also get told I seemed intimidating when they first met me, which makes this harder to understand. Ive asked people why they like me before and they usually say something generic like Im funny or cool. A few weeks ago someone told me I was the greatest person hed ever met and I said close to nothing that entire conversation. I just dont understand it.
Im not pretty (acne, short dead hair, baggy clothes, big nose, etc.) plus i dont know how to do makeup so I dont wear it. The only compliment Ive ever gotten was about my eye color. Im not interesting or smart either and I never contribute much to conversations. Im also extremely low energy, awkward, and monotone; I dont like to go out much either. I have no hobbies, interests, and dropped out of high school. Im not trying to be self deprecating, these are things I know to be true; yet people still like me.
TLDR Im super boring and awkward but people seem to really like me for no reason. I never contribute to conversations, I am low energy, and I have no interests and little education. I just dont get why.

reddit copypasta

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
dnr, you probably have "Aura" as the kids these days like to call it

nobody likes u foid. ur ugly and mentally disabled by ur own admission.

Stacy ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Likely because you're a 'good listener' AKA you stfu and let them ramble to you about their complaints/problems/stories w/o talking about yourself