Why do people like school subjects?

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I hated everything school taught me as I felt like a prisoner. I never did homework or studied. Are people into school subjects like maths, science, English etc just nerds?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744 and Arkantos
I don't think anybody "likes" school subjects.

There are just subjects you prefer to others. I much prefer physics and math to something like sociology. I don't like doing it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 8744, BigBoy and 1 other person
niggas who like english are just fucking weird

math is dogshit and useless

i only like history to learn about my step grandson hitler 😈😈😈

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 8744, Arkantos and 1 other person
I don't think anybody "likes" school subjects.

There are just subjects you prefer to others. I much prefer physics and math to something like sociology.
Again why tf would you "prefer" physics when its so boring, its some crappy teacher teaching you out of a textbook where you sit all day like a slave. How could you prefer any of the slave subjects over another? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
Again why tf would you "prefer" physics when its so boring, its some crappy teacher teaching you out of a textbook where you sit all day like a slave. How could you prefer any of the slave subjects over another? JFL
Because one subject takes me no effort to learn while I have to study for some other subject

This is why

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8744, BigBoy and Deleted member 5522
Because one subject takes me no effort to learn while I have to study for some other subject

This is why
I could never study a subject that is taught at school, I just hate school too much. Guess we are different. If you can study a subject you don't hate school or the subject jfl.

• +1
I could never study a subject that is taught at school, I just hate school too much. Guess we are different. If you can study a subject you don't hate school or the subject jfl.
If I didn't study at all I wouldn't make it into medicine

• +1
I only really care about classes that relate to optimal careers, that will actually benefit me irl. But most are bs classes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
If I didn't study at all I wouldn't make it into medicine
Still mogs me, I was unable to put go full in to studying for a chance to wagecuck better in the future.