The jews are claiming my life
i dont get it.

• +1
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_ and IAMNOTANINCEL
Why.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
cos ur ugly (most likely)
peoples reactions and behavior toward u is directly correlated with how they perceive u

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyroneorkms and J o r o
because you allow them to

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, tyroneorkms and J o r o
Idk

• +1
Reactions: J o r o
cos ur ugly (most likely)
peoples reactions and behavior toward u is directly correlated with how they perceive u
I mog them. Perhaps... one guy could have a bigger dick. But they cannot know if i pack same more or what

I have been like this for as long as I can remember. Even before the bullying properly started (though I was silently ostracised, I suppose that's just a more subtle form of bullying), at age 9 or so, I would spend several minutes--foreshadowing hours--at a time watching myself in the mirror, keeping tabs on my weight (I was a bit tubby as a young kid) and covering the sides of my face with my hands to make it more "handsome" (back then I identified the problem as fat cheeks, but in hindsight it might have been a reaction to the actual problems with my features).

• +1

• +1
I have been like this for as long as I can remember. Even before the bullying properly started (though I was silently ostracised, I suppose that's just a more subtle form of bullying), at age 9 or so, I would spend several minutes--foreshadowing hours--at a time watching myself in the mirror, keeping tabs on my weight (I was a bit tubby as a young kid) and covering the sides of my face with my hands to make it more "handsome" (back then I identified the problem as fat cheeks, but in hindsight it might have been a reaction to the actual problems with my features).

• +1
We are animals just looking for survival, know yourself and you will see its nothing serious

• +1