Why do people look at me so much?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Even from a distance in a busy street. When I’m observing the premises I always catch a couple people just staring at me. When I look back they twitch away. I understand looking at someone is completely natural, but something is off about these people they’re clearly observing me deeply. What’s the reason? I’m worried something might be severely off about me that I dont know like, say, someone with only one leg and one arm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 1973
Maybe they are PSL autists :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, Deleted member 3832 and Pedro Zanatta
They are questioning ur gender.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
They are questioning ur gender.

Yea a lot of men who I have convos with (who are obviously straight) keep asking me if I have a GF or keep talking about how many girls are at xyz college I’m going to. I think they’re catching onto my inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and IndianJock
They're analyzing you and discussing your PSL rate, everyone does that bro

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 1973, Solidcoin and 3 others
No idea. People do the same to me and it's really unnerving. I fucking hate it and makes me want to lash out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2426
No idea. People do the same to me and it's really unnerving. I fucking hate it and makes me want to lash out.

One day I’ll just stop the person and ask why they keep staring. I just want a cold, hard, and firm answer I hate guessing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
One day I’ll just stop the person and ask why they keep staring. I just want a cold, hard, and firm answer I hate guessing
Lol. Good luck with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Just wear sunglasses and observe their facial expressions when looking st you, keep a baseball bat next to you in case anyone expresses disgust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3593
delusional

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 3593
Just wear sunglasses and observe their facial expressions when looking st you, keep a baseball bat next to you in case anyone expresses disgust.

Based. should I get a miniature baseball bat to manipulate my size from a distance?

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Either deformed or gl

Either deformed or gl

Yeah. For me I think it's the first one. However several girls have told me I'm good looking (and they were above average themselves) so I just don't know who to believe anymore. I either get brutally rejected or easily laid, nothing in between. I think my looks are very polarising.

Could be the same for you OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Yeah. For me I think it's the first one. However several girls have told me I'm good looking (and they were above average themselves) so I just don't know who to believe anymore. I either get brutally rejected or easily laid, nothing in between. I think my looks are very polarising.

Could be the same for you OP

Lol holy shit that’s literally what happens to me. I’ve had girls approach me at work (gl, but not like absolute Stacys) and message my social media then others when talking to them clearly look uncomfortable it’s so weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 1973