Why do people look good in motion/IRL

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Irl when i see them they look more attractive like 1psl + more why is that ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, TrestIsBest and nevermind2
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Prince88, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Asymmetry isn't as noticable

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Dystopian, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 19453, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jabaduk, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Irl when i see them they look more attractive like 1psl + more why is that ?
I think it's because lighting impacts the way you look in pictures more then it does IRL and in pictures asymmetry is very noticeable

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Because pictures are just a snapshot of one point in time at a very specific lightining / angle etc. then there is the zoom that can make people look off, a lot of normies have no idea how to shoot good selfies so there are a lot of bad pictures that don't show off the best parts of the face.

IRL you get to witness the full range of a person, which means you see all the parts of their face (and if you catch them in a positive moment where they flash they're automatically more attractive for the rest of the encounter). Also certain facial expressions, like smiles, and certain personalities can boost attractiveness by some amount (considering the person already meets the passing treshold for you).

Pictures are mostly just to show off your best angles and are pretty binary in representing someone, there are plenty of girls I've met that were like ~LTB in pictures that turned out cute and MTB minimum IRL with everything included.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, BucketCrab, Deleted member 8365 and 3 others
Because lens distorted pictures taken by cellphones' subpar cameras are inferior to what the the human eye perceives in practically everything.
Same with proper cameras btw, just to a lesser degree.

only professional camera looks good. phone cam looks distorded as fuck.

recessed people look worse on picture than IRL.

good looking people look as good in photos than IRL. their bone structure and forward growth catch light better.

Because pictures are just a snapshot of one point in time at a very specific lightining / angle etc. then there is the zoom that can make people look off, a lot of normies have no idea how to shoot good selfies so there are a lot of bad pictures that don't show off the best parts of the face.

IRL you get to witness the full range of a person, which means you see all the parts of their face (and if you catch them in a positive moment where they flash they're automatically more attractive for the rest of the encounter). Also certain facial expressions, like smiles, and certain personalities can boost attractiveness by some amount (considering the person already meets the passing treshold for you).

Pictures are mostly just to show off your best angles and are pretty binary in representing someone, there are plenty of girls I've met that were like ~LTB in pictures that turned out cute and MTB minimum IRL with everything included.
Quality post, also cameras distort facial features and fuck up proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862