Why do people love pasta?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It seems to be the go to food for people when they want to save money but why? It has barely any nutrients (it's literally just white wheat) and you will not feel full for very long. If you want actual high value food for little money then you should buy oats and peanut butter.

pasta is junk food

Ummm

Spaghetti and meatballs? Godly
C84B0E45 FD77 4DE9 AA59 CBB0164192E6

Macaroni and cheese? Insane
6646D1A4 A570 4069 AE95 04E2865125FF

Ramen noodles? Whole other level.
DA5E2A3A 7789 4204 94F3 7B0284FB982F

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: laske.7, Peachy, jefferson and 5 others
what about rice and potatoes

anigif_enhanced-29919-1443478970-5.gif
s

Attachments

• anigif_enhanced-29919-1443478970-5.gif
    anigif_enhanced-29919-1443478970-5.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Zeta ascended, Pendejo and 3 others
mamma mia's me

• +1
Reactions: xit
Extremely energetic meal. Our brain is programmed to food like this kind of food. With some meat you basically have energy to run and hunt for an entire day.

yeah bro i dont understand italians. How are they even alive?

Pasta is only good with added protiens or mushrooms

It seems to be the go to food for people when they want to save money but why? It has barely any nutrients (it's literally just white wheat) and you will not feel full for very long. If you want actual high value food for little money then you should buy oats and peanut butter.
Instant ramen noodles are tasty. If you buy a decent brand. I bought some off-brand no name instant ramen, which wasn't the greatest. But I like the Mr. Noodles brand we have here in Canada.
That is not shit that I recommend buying if you want to lose weight though.
yeah bro i dont understand italians. How are they even alive?
The traditional Mediterranean Diet is the reason why the Italians were healthy for so long.
  • High intakes of olive oil (as the principal source of fat), vegetables (including leafy green vegetables), fresh fruits (consumed as desserts or snacks),[4] cereals (mostly whole grains), nuts and legumes.
  • Moderate intakes of fish and other seafood, poultry, dairy products (principally cheese and yogurt) and red wine.
  • Low intakes of eggs, red meat, processed meat and sweets.
It's only with recent prosperity that Italians started eating more unhealthy food more often. Stuff like veal sandwiches and cannoli were like a delicacy for the rich in Italy. Not the peasants. Whereas today these are staples of the Italian working class. That's why the Italian working class is fat and dying of chronic disease today. It wasn't always like this. The Italians used to be very healthy.

Last edited: