Why do people (mainly women) lie to each other so much

nesfarato

nesfarato

Iron
Like i understand that girls support each other but when someone asks for help instead of lying to them just tell them what they should improve like its actually heartbreaking to see them boost their ego then they get heartbroken because they weren’t good looking enough for the person they wanted

Attachments

• IMG_8320.png
    IMG_8320.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8321.png
    IMG_8321.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8323.png
    IMG_8323.png
  • IMG_8324.png
    IMG_8324.png
  • IMG_8322.jpeg
    IMG_8322.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Like i understand that girls support each other but when someone asks for help instead of lying to them just tell them what they should improve like its actually heartbreaking to see them boost their ego then they get heartbroken because they weren’t good looking enough for the person they wanted
It’s because girls are retards quite frankly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thomass, LooksmaxxHopeful and nesfarato
Women know how to gatekeep shit and mislead competition. Men are low iq for trying to help other men improve instead we should be gaslighting each other

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, LooksmaxxHopeful, yue and 1 other person
because they don't her to improve jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Women know how to gatekeep shit and mislead competition. Men are low iq for trying to help other men improve instead we should be gaslighting each other
only together can we ascend buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi and LooksmaxxHopeful
Becky hates Stacy because Stacy is a high-value fogger. They know Stacy fogs them so it's a coping mechanism.

The Beckys love to virtue-signal and tell their subhuman friends they look good though.

It's all fake, snakey and gaslighting bs. None of it is genuine.

Women could never be authentic the way men are to each other. It's in their nature to be duplicitous because of intersexual competition.

• +1
Reactions: average guy