Why do people not put frame up there with height and face?

Omar Mateen Gaming

Omar Mateen Gaming

Iron
I always see people talking about how height and face matter most, and then they debate regarding what comes after that, whether its ethnicity, money, status etc. But isn't frame attractive to women for all the same reasons that height is attractive to them? It makes them feel subconsciously as if they can protect them and that they have superior genes. So why don't people place as much importance on frame as they do height?

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc, normie_joe and Clqs
yea but not as much as height, an average frame but taller is better than god tier frame but short. frame is important tho

• +1
Reactions: mathis, normie tiktoker, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
for some reason they think that only the height and the face are important, and their entire body structure is like a skeleton, which in my opinion is ugly to see

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc and Clqs
Frame comes just after face and height in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
well height almost always = bigger frame, but it wont look bigger cause its relative to how tall they are .

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, GunDevilHybrid, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Because frame scales with Height and how much you train

I always see people talking about how height and face matter most, and then they debate regarding what comes after that, whether its ethnicity, money, status etc. But isn't frame attractive to women for all the same reasons that height is attractive to them? It makes them feel subconsciously as if they can protect them and that they have superior genes. So why don't people place as much importance on frame as they do height?
Cause frame is easily fraudebale and can’t be changed at any age we now focus on height so later you can framemaxx

Because it’s not as important

usually people will say muscles instead of frame, they don't realize how much bones actually impacts that

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
usually people will say muscles instead of frame, they don't realize how much bones actually impacts that
clavicle will determine a lot of your frame

I think you should be fairly muscular like mesomorph and tall , but for short people focus on face more example is tom cruise

Frame is nice makes me stand out compared to the other tall htns in the world

frame is not as important as height or face if you have 10/10 height even with ugly face you can get women if your short with a 10/10 face you can get women but if your short with a 10/10 frame you look absolutely horrible

well height almost always = bigger frame, but it wont look bigger cause its relative to how tall they are .
Exactly. My bidelt is 22 inches but it really doesn’t look impressive because my hips are proportionally wide and I’m 6’0 barefoot.

Take a guy like Orc. He looks way more impressive because his bidelt is huge while his waist is very small.

Hierarchy is and will always be:
1. Face
2. Height
3. Frame
If you have all three max out (chad, 6’4, 24” bidelt) your life is on sandbox mode.