why do people not treat foidlets like manlets?

TheNextOPry

TheNextOPry

Human Skyscraper
it should be the same with them too, a tall grown woman is much more attractive then some 5'4 bitch unless you are a pedo, and they will make your son short too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, iloveboobs, wsada and 4 others
it should be the same with them too, a tall grown woman is much more attractive then some 5'4 bitch unless you are a pedo, and they will make your son short too
Rape

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
because niggas are horny

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and liberiangrimreaper
bc being petite is feminine

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Swarthy Knight, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
A lot of people hate foidlets, ie this thread. Preferring them is not that common. I could list dozens of reasons why I do, but really it’s because of experience, I didn’t always but the chemistry and sex with them is just so much better and when like 80%-90% of the girls who have ever liked me are short then I just roll with that.

A lot of people hate foidlets, ie this thread. Preferring them is not that common. I could list dozens of reasons why I do, but really it’s because of experience, I didn’t always but the chemistry and sex with them is just so much better and when like 80%-90% of the girls who have ever liked me are short then I just roll with that.
-dalit incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrist cry and itzyaboyJJ
People do actually treat them worse. It is hard to see online due to frauding and you need to interact/ observe social dynamics for a bit IRL. Ugly women getting attention from men is overrated in the black pill community.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Whatever
Are you this naive? Foidlet? There’s no such thing my friend. A woman will always be desirable to SOME man there are too many simps. Also average height - tall men like to tower their woman it gives an ego boost

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme, Whatever and Gonthar
Lol, back when I was in high-school, most female teachers were usually well-built and tall, more than the average female height in Romania, there were a few however who were short and thin and they struggled the most to control the students - they were often disrespected, ignored, people would chat, make noise, fool around, refuse to sit when the course would start, etc.
So.... basically short women have no problems when it comes to finding men for relationships or sex, but they struggle in other areas of life, they simply aren't taken seriously in leadership position as teachers, instructors, managers, bosses, etc.
Short men however are fucked in all situations, they aren't taken seriously and respected by anyone and are pretty much invisible to women.

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and TheNextOPry
Tall girls look gross. You only like them because your gay

• +1
Reactions: notmog98 and Swarthy Knight
-dalit incel

It’s mostly the dalits and ethnics on here who love tall women. Because they’re trying to get certain traits out of them, muh no manlet sons. I on the other hand wanna share my good traits, give a womanlet tall sons.

Tall girls look gross. You only like them because your gay
what is "tall"? is 5'9 tall to you? fucking retard. only above 6 feet its starts to get worse

It’s mostly the dalits and ethnics on here who love tall women. Because they’re trying to get certain traits out of them, muh no manlet sons. I on the other hand wanna share my good traits, give a womanlet tall sons.
its a gamble they might become just as short

what is "tall"? is 5'9 tall to you? fucking retard. only above 6 feet its starts to get worse
Any foid over 5'0 is too tall and looks like a tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notmog98, itzyaboyJJ and TheNextOPry
Cos it's dimorphic

Short foids are so attractive. It feels good being dominant, high t?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Whatever and TheNextOPry
its a gamble they might become just as short

Worth the risk because I can kinda only see myself with a short woman long term, which it’s not just about breeding, gotta ask what kind of woman you’re compatible with for the rest of your life. And tall women don’t guarantee tall children at all, my mom is 5’8” and my brother is 5’9”.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Worth the risk because I can kinda only see myself with a short woman long term, which it’s not just about breeding, gotta ask what kind of woman you’re compatible with for the rest of your life. And tall women don’t guarantee tall children at all, my mom is 5’8” and my brother is 5’9”.
yes it does, i have a friend with a 6'1 feet dat and a 6'2 mom and all 3 sons are 6'2 , the youngest one is 13 and he is already 6'2 while im over here at 17 sucking my dick at 5'9 waiting for a growth spurt because my mom is a shortfag

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I don’t care ngl

Medium height for foids is ideal (~5'6). But between tall and short, obviously short foids fog.

there were a few however who were short and thin and they struggled the most to control the students

There was nothing more enjoyable in my high school experience than sitting in the back of the classroom and playing some ''șeptica'' with class bullies and the hot foids, in most of the classes that weren't ''mate și română'', while the short and annoying voice teacher realized that her subject was irrelevant, and let us do our thing.. (today's generation of kids who only sit on their phones and do live on TikTok will never experience that feeling)

While a colleague also had a portable loudspeaker and played a song like this in the background, so it could be heard a little bit in the background..

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I want a short gf maybe asian and thick.

One that i could pick up

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Also, back on the topic, for the guys here who find short girls more attractive..