why do people obsess over something that they will never have?

Deleted member 7012

Deleted member 7012

Silver
TLDR: train your mind to be stronger, this site is proof that no matter how good looking you are, a weak mind will lead to failure in everything.

i've always had this thought, why do people become obsessed with things they will/can never have?
for example one the most obvious ones i've seen is teen girls obsessing over shit like KPOP niggers and attractive high status dudes, but why?
i understand that the human mind is greedy and it will always want what it cant have at that certain moment, i think this is the ultimate cope not being to accept that you will not have it so you end up obsessing over that certain person or thing in the hopes of some miracle happening (which will never happen btw).
I am not a fan of the defeatists mentality but i think it shows mental discipline in being able to just get over it and moving on.
"muh jb's", "muh teen love" i keep seeing shit like that on here in a forum that is supposed to be blackpilled, a person that is actually blackpilled will cut his losses in life and try to make the best of it, then there is other bullshit that PSL autistic cucks post on here that say shit like "average height is 6"2 in the west" "average dick is 7.5 inches bro" "brad pitt has NO sexual appeal IRL:soy:".

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5522
Obsesses me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 5522
reminder you are preaching on a fbi honeypot forum to literal autists

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5522
because niggas always want more shit even if they know they can’t have it

a person that is truly blackpilled will go rampage...

I read a few words and I feel like it's a good thread

I like you, greycel

cause i want it?