why do people on here larp about seeing other people with supposedly "stacy gfs"

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i wanna be vinnie hacker
they are like "ah yes, i will go on looksmax.org and larp about indian having a white gf"

and its ALWAYS A WHITE GF

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ascension and kicktheslowflow
She wasn’t Stacy and the day talk to outside talk get bitches

White females are bics only

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
they are like "ah yes, i will go on looksmax.org and larp about indian having a white gf"

and its ALWAYS A WHITE GF
Stacies don't exist lul. At best you might see few foids that are 5 PSL IRL. I guess there are higher chances of seeing them in NA and western jewrope. Maybe some LATAM shithole.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Chadeep, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Stacies don't exist lul. At best you might see few foids that are 5 PSL IRL. I guess there are higher chances of seeing them in NA and western jewrope. Maybe some LATAM shithole.
hate to agree with you on something but yeah, according to dalits, white woman who is somewhat attractive is automatic stacy to them

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and St.TikTokcel
hate to agree with you on something but yeah, according to dalits, white woman who is somewhat attractive is automatic stacy to them
Average for a foid is 3 PSL. You'll get to see higher PSL foids in prestigious universities or some oligarch's party but even then it's debatable.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Average for a foid is 3 PSL. You'll get to see higher PSL foids in prestigious universities or some oligarch's party but even then it's debatable.
what do u rate this girl im curious

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Basement rotters go outside and see a woman for the first time in weeks and automatically think in their autist brain that an average looking woman is top tier.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and St.TikTokcel