Why do people on this forum hate subhumans?

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
I personally try not to judge anyone based how they look. but I don’t understand, if anything people on this forum should treat subhuman’s better than chads, the chads are the ones with higher smv making YOU less valuable, so it doesn’t make sense to me why everyone on this forum hates subhumans when if anything it should be hating on chads. Sub humans make you have higher smv.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 51465 and 📎♿️⚙️
because they're lonely autistic rotters that want to feel better everybody knows this

we subhumans are inferior, subhumans create other subhumans with subhuman genetics

I'm subhuman and hate ugly people. Genetic waste. I have a visceral reaction when I see an ugly fucker. They (we) deserve nothing

I personally try not to judge anyone based how they look. but I don’t understand, if anything people on this forum should treat subhuman’s better than chads, the chads are the ones with higher smv making YOU less valuable, so it doesn’t make sense to me why everyone on this forum hates subhumans when if anything it should be hating on chads. Sub humans make you have higher smv.
Honestly, people here are rude to towards people of almost all looks levels. A lot of hate.

I'm subhuman and hate ugly people. Genetic waste. I have a visceral reaction when I see an ugly fucker. They (we) deserve nothing
lol the guy that you hated on for his side kinda mogged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back