Why do people online date? It's better to stay single

h111

h111

Unban Pei
See so many kids these days sitting on roblox and discord e-dating, I don't know why this is popular and I dont know why they dont just find someone irl

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
@CoreSchizo want your opinion

I agree with you its definitely better to stay single but in their defense a lot of teenagers are lonely today and its hard to connect with people you know irl for example a game like overwatch you meet someone (online) and you guys already have something in common and if you e-date with them you feel some sort of connection with that person and feel wanted

• +1
Reactions: watah, datboijj, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
I agree with you its definitely better to stay single but in their defense a lot of teenagers are lonely today and its hard to connect with people you know irl for example a game like overwatch you meet someone (online) and you guys already have something in common and if you e-date with them you feel some sort of connection with that person and feel wanted
the thing is even bottom 10% women get bombarded with every guy up to htn at school, so she will quickly realize she gains nothing from online dating

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
the thing is even bottom 10% women get bombarded with every guy up to htn at school, so she will quickly realize she gains nothing from online dating
yes thats true online dating never lasts and a lot of females just love the attention that they dont get irl from online dating with discord dms flooded they'd only get something serious if it was irl

• +1
Reactions: h111
See so many kids these days sitting on roblox and discord e-dating, I don't know why this is popular and I dont know why they dont just find someone irl
either u get cucked and she fucks other dudes IRL while u sit on call like some cuck playing games with her

OR

Shes a ugly fat bitch voicepilling u all along

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and h111