Why do people play the USSR anthem as a joke but I can’t be a Nazi as a joke?

W

white girls lover

Bronze
Joseph Stalin killed more people. https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2011/03/10/hitler-vs-stalin-who-killed-more/
In fact he planned on invading all of Europe after Nazis took it and weakened it but Hitler invaded the USSR first.

Mao Zedong killed even more people, yet I’ve seen people meme this song with no problem.

Yet weird twitter idiots hate on Japanese bars doing Nazi theme stuff just for the experience and fun. https://kotaku.com/ungh-nazi-themed-host-bar-opens-in-osaka-184784495

The worst thing is tankies legitimately support communism while I just do things for fun. Either all things are banned or none are banned. Consistency is logic and it really shows the rise of communism in American culture. People don’t actually care about what Nazis did they just do whatever most say.

My take on this is all jokes should be allowed but expressing support should be criticized but not banned

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and FrameMogger
da jooz

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, skull_mogger, Deleted member 18436 and 1 other person
Based, I'm sick of Soviet idealism.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and skull_mogger
Keep coping. There is zero physical evidence for any massacres in the USSR or Communist China. Meanwhile ample physical evidence for the Holocaust.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and alriodai
You will only be playing Mao Zedong song once China annexes your shithole country and turns it into a Chinese tributary state

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, alriodai and Deleted member 16369
Stalin killed more people, but in a longer period of time, plus was the victor so historians did what they always do.

If the British NW2 colonialists didn't push against the Nazi fags, Hitler got the Caucasus oil fields, and as a result Stalingrad, and in the end Barbarossa was a success..

Do you know what their final plan was?

Stop coping.

based username :Comfy: @Leonardo DiCaprio

bro hitler killed 0 jews

Because for our entire lives we learn that Hitler was an evil demon who killed millions of innocent people while we learn that Stalin was our ally in WW2. We (schools) go way more in depth to the ideals of Hitler rather than Stalin so those with a surface level understanding of history will always have the "Hitler bad because he killed 6 million joos" default reaction.

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
Because for our entire lives we learn that Hitler was an evil demon who killed millions of innocent people while we learn that Stalin was our ally in WW2. We (schools) go way more in depth to the ideals of Hitler rather than Stalin so those with a surface level understanding of history will always have the "Hitler bad because he killed 6 million joos" default reaction.
aka normies are retarded sheep

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
Keep coping. There is zero physical evidence for any massacres in the USSR or Communist China. Meanwhile ample physical evidence for the Holocaust.
OP is another brainwashed SFcel
Hope he knows they are counting people that never existed (that could have been born) as deaths during Communism jfl

Because of the Jews. For real.
Bolshevik Jews genocides nearly 30 million ethnic Russians so they don't care about that.
The Holohoax is the way Jews keep their power so Nazis bad. Unless they're Azov because Azov is doing Jewlensky's bidding.

I’m unironically so mentally unhinged and probably need help, I am a danger to myself and others :feelswah:

Lol funi thread tho :p:feelsgood:

Because Stalin was allied to the west and leftism is useful for the elite's plans. Natsoc was an actual revolutionary ideology, it cant be allowed to take roots again.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
Jfl at thinking that schools and other institutions want to push Communism when it’s the polar opposite :feelsuhh:
They're useful for them. In America they have those antifa soys at the ready to bash da fash (conservatives) at a moment's notice.

They don't just support any leftism equally though. They merely tolerate communism while they prop up the frankfurt school (cultural marxism), this is where critical race theory, gay agenda comes from. This shit was the stuff in the nazi book burnings.

He tried to save you but you killed him
16DD694D 3CB5 4CBB 8530 213F5DFE1A59

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL