• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman, Rhinoplastyordie and 3 others
Rep is love, rep is life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman, Rhinoplastyordie and 4 others
They feel an imperative impulse to react or otherwise they will feel incomplete and lacking on the short run, probably because they want to be perceived in a certain way or to build connections to feel that same approval coming back.

The best advise is that they should just stop, it will be better for their mental health at the long run. Having the necessity to give approval is a sickness that one needs to erradicate.

However, it's difficult to convince them unless they witness by themselves how empty it is to seek people's approval, and that needs time and some experience in life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman, Rhinoplastyordie and 3 others
Rep me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman, Rhinoplastyordie and 2 others
They feel an imperative impulse to react or otherwise they will feel incomplete and lacking on the short run, probably because they want to be perceived in a certain way or to build connections to feel that same approval coming back.

The best advise is that they should just stop, it will be better for their mental health at the long run. Having the necessity to give approval is a sickness that one needs to erradicate.

However, it's difficult to convince them unless they witness by themselves how empty it is to seek people's approval, and that needs time and some experience in life.
Bros trying so hard to be @greycel

You will never be him

Ever

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman, Rhinoplastyordie and 5 others
This only started happening after tiktokcel invasions
they think its like an act of courtesy/manners but all it does is devalue their reacts.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman, Rhinoplastyordie and 1 other person
Btw thanks for the react @try2beme one react closer to 11.000 4thewin lets goooo

React for react everyone i approve you and you approve me

• +1

Its so irritating theyre like a rash

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
They do it on 100% of comments..
yea so when u get one its not special its mwnaingless. almost feels like an insult to see their 👍 again

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_4890.jpeg
    IMG_4890.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL

I think you're looking a little too deep into this bro. Just sayyyyin'

• +1
  • Hmm...
I think you're looking a little too deep into this bro. Just sayyyyin'
Nah man. Everything has its own analysis, even the dumbest things like this.

The key in life is to look for what we call on arabic the tafsir of everything (Tafsir means exegesis, it is like anslysing leave for leave a tree). Its the best way to learn and understand things.

Usually people who give reacts constantly in this trash hole are good people with a kind heart compared to the average user. It doesn't have to be bad at all, im just advising them for their mental health and good in the future.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman, Rhinoplastyordie and 2 others
lol i put those niggas on ignore
i would wakeup to 20 reacts and theyre all from that one costco mf

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman and Rhinoplastyordie
Nah man. Everything has its own analysis, even the dumbest things like this.

The key in life is to look for what we call on arabic the tafsir of everything (Tafsir means exegesis, it is like anslysing leave for leave a tree). Its the best way to learn and understand things.

Usually people who give reacts constantly in this trash hole are good people with a kind heart compared to the average user. It doesn't have to be bad at all, im just advising them for their mental health and good in the future.
Bro tries to insert 7th century mullah ideology into everything lmao

Just make sure you fuck ur 72 virgins doggy style so they can’t see ur subhuman face in jannah, can you do that for me?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HighTierSubhuman and Rhinoplastyordie
I don't even normally do it but I've just done it on this thread

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thebuffdon690 and HighTierSubhuman
I always rep and reply, when I only rep it's coz I'm too lazy to respond

• +1
Reactions: greywind and HighTierSubhuman