Why do people say HGH isn't heightmaxxing cope but MK-677 is?

V

VLX

Iron
Doesn't MK-677 just make you secrete more HGH from your pituitary gland instead of injecting the actual HGH into your body? I don't understand how one would be cope and the other wouldn't be when you are increasing HGH either way, right? :feelsuhh:

Dumb nigga

Yes it releases hgh

Then your muscles grow and height stays the same

Same with HGH

Your nose ears muscles grow

Height stays the same

both are kind of cope once you realize all of the studies conducted with growth hormone were on kids nearing puberty (age 10~~), not in the middle or near the end of it.

and even then the increase is very modest and could've happened either way even if they didn't take it.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, <6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
both are kind of cope once you realize all of the studies conducted with growth hormone were on kids nearing puberty (age 10~~), not in the middle or near the end of it.

and even then the increase is very modest and could've happened either way even if they didn't take it.
yeah i dont get why people dont understand this, the HGH studies are to prevent people from being literal dwarfs, while you have troglodytes on here saying "im 5'10 at 14 its over i need HGH". take messi as an example he had to blast pharma hgh for years to be 5'7

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Dumb nigga

Yes it releases hgh

Then your muscles grow and height stays the same

Same with HGH

Your nose ears muscles grow

Height stays the same

Do you think AI's would be a good idea then? (I am 15.5)

But also, why is it that so many people on .org claim to gain multiple inches in height from HGH or MK-677? Like is everyone just lying to make themselves feel better or something?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
yeah i dont get why people dont understand this, the HGH studies are to prevent people from being literal dwarfs, while you have troglodytes on here saying "im 5'10 at 14 its over i need HGH". take messi as an example he had to blast pharma hgh for years to be 5'7
the kids in the hgh trials still ended up as short adults, just less short than they would've otherwise been.

your height is still capped genetically, it doesn't matter how much growth hormone you use you won't be tall if both if your parents are short, unless you're from the third world and their height was stunted, but then again you wouldn't be able to afford growth hormone if that were the case.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, <6PSLcel, tomm1453 and 1 other person
GH itself only increases adult height compared to placebo groups by 1-2cm, AI + GH did about 6-7cm above placebo group. AI can only inhibit 80% of estrogen in men alone no matter dose or type used so AI + GnRH + GH should increase more but side effects would be hell. GH + GnRH (no AI) had effects similar or GH + AI. Don't think I have seen a study exploring just AI / GnRH.

Mk677 does not increase GH significantly enough and is too toxic to take for the minimum 2 years you would use GH for. The dose for a 60kg teen of GH is between 6 to 12iu, people on this forum take a lot lot less than that. The dose of GH required to grow long bones is significantly higher than that needed to build muscle which a lot of people incorrectly base dosage on. The trial that used GH + GnRH showed statistically significant increase in height of around 1.5inches compared to GH alone in teens with advanced bone age (I think it was 16+).

I don't think anybody on this forum has done that dose for the length of time required either due to financial reasons or just giving up.

Last edited:
GH itself only increases adult height compared to placebo groups by 1-2cm, AI + GH did about 6-7cm above placebo group. AI can only inhibit 80% of estrogen in men alone no matter dose or type used so AI + GnRH + GH should increase more but side effects would be hell. GH + GnRH (no AI) had effects similar or GH + AI. Don't think I have seen a study exploring just AI / GnRH.

Mk677 does not increase GH significantly enough and is too toxic to take for the minimum 2 years you would use GH for. The dose for a 60kg teen of GH is between 6 to 12iu, people on this forum take a lot lot less than that. The dose of GH required to grow long bones is significantly higher than that needed to build muscle which a lot of people incorrectly base dosage on. The trial that used GH + GnRH showed statistically significant increase in height of around 1.5inches compared to GH alone in teens with advanced bone age (I think it was 16+).

I don't think anybody on this forum has done that dose for the length of time required either due to financial reasons or just giving up.
I am about 5'11 - 6ft at 15.5 (Predicted 6 - 6'1 adult), do you think it would be possible to get a prescription for HGH? Also, is the benefit worth the side effects?

Btw, can you link any threads about GnRH, I don't really know a lot about that. :feelswat:

I am about 5'11 - 6ft at 15.5 (Predicted 6 - 6'1 adult), do you think it would be possible to get a prescription for HGH? Also, is the benefit worth the side effects?

Btw, can you link any threads about GnRH, I don't really know a lot about that. :feelswat:
Benefit defo not worth side effects, these are serious drugs.

You won't get a prescription for it but I would advise against taking it yourself anyway, it's really only worth the insane pricing ($100 a month from cheap UGL, $300+ a month of pharma HGH) and side effects if you are 5"7 or under.

Benefit defo not worth side effects, these are serious drugs.

You won't get a prescription for it but I would advise against taking it yourself anyway, it's really only worth the insane pricing ($100 a month from cheap UGL, $300+ a month of pharma HGH) and side effects if you are 5"7 or under.
So like is there anything I can do to actually make me heightmax then? Like other than playing sports and losing weight.

So like is there anything I can do to actually make me heightmax then? Like other than playing sports and losing weight.
Lose weight is very important. More body fat = more estrogen (aromatase enzyme expressed in fat cells) = growth plates close. Make sure to cut

• +1
Reactions: VLX