Why do people say Kamala is not black?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
Obama is half black and everyone considers him a nigger but Kamala isn't?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
It is kind of weird how Obama is darker then her when he is half white and she is half Indian tbh

It is kind of weird how Obama is darker then her when he is half white and she is half Indian tbh
Obama's father is a dark skinned Kenyan.

Kamala's father is a Brown skinned Jamaican with some admixture.

It's not that hard to connect.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
Because her mother is a curry.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie and Latinolooksmaxxer
obama should be burned alive tbh

meanwhile minajs family is mostly pajeet even their name is pajeet and she is considered negress

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and iblamehumphrey
I thought Boomers thought Obama was a sandnigger

Wasnt Obama son of osama bin laden?

If you're black + white, you are black.

If you're black + curry, you are whatever people see you as.

Maybe if she wanted to be black, she should have changed her fucking name to Trixie or Shaniqua instead of keeping Kamala.

Her dad is actually not black at all. I forgot the total details, but he comes from a specific tribe in jamacia thats not actually black, but still darker skinned. Kind of like a native American. They are dark skinned, but certainly not black.

Also similar to the MUSK family.

Genetically, Kamala's dad is as Jamaican as Elon musk is African. Its a nationality thing when you register in the USA. Her mom is full Indian genetically.

So its a full larp. Obama is darker than her and more black because he actually has African DNA i believe.

Also, she was pretty rich growing up, as her family owned slaves, but she has parents who have been very involved and in communion with black people, which would explain the identity crisis. Her dad was born in Jamacia, and her mom met in college and was primarily involved in black associations, which would explain her affiliation as well.

So shes not black, but have mingled with black people. Shes like a ethnic or white girl born in some super hip hop area. I imagine if it werent for her fathers beliefs she would not have identified herself as a black person.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and ItsOver999
Because Obama is half white and people don't see white as a race

Her dad is actually not black at all. I forgot the total details, but he comes from a specific tribe in jamacia thats not actually black, but still darker skinned. Kind of like a native American. They are dark skinned, but certainly not black.

Also similar to the MUSK family.

Genetically, Kamala's dad is as Jamaican as Elon musk is African. Its a nationality thing when you register in the USA. Her mom is full Indian genetically.

So its a full larp. Obama is darker than her and more black because he actually has African DNA i believe.

Also, she was pretty rich growing up, as her family owned slaves, but she has parents who have been very involved and in communion with black people, which would explain the identity crisis. Her dad was born in Jamacia, and her mom met in college and was primarily involved in black associations, which would explain her affiliation as well.

So shes not black, but have mingled with black people. Shes like an ethnic or white girl born in some super hip hop area. I imagine if it werent for her fathers beliefs she would not have identified herself as a black person.
Tribe? In Jamaica?