Respect lxtinx qxxns

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 45175 and castizo
Big booty Latinx only

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: isis_Bleach and castizo
idk why either since that isnt a pronouncable word. i always pretend irl to not know what that word means so dumb libtards have to explain their stupid logic out loud

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Because it's a better slur than spic or wetback

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jason Voorhees, N1666 and 5 others
idk why either since that isnt a pronouncable word. i always pretend irl to not know what that word means so dumb libtards have to explain their stupid logic out loud
should be considered hatespeech to use it

• Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Latinx is more respectful of lgbt and gender non conforming people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and castizo
I use that shit to annoy my Latino friends

• So Sad
i use sudaca, or panchito, or taco nigger if im feeling spicy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jué and isis_Bleach
latinx is inclusive and shi

I'm a latino (Brazilian) and I dislike this term, to me it's latino (male) or latina(female), I find latinx stupid, and gender neutral in our languages is a pure wast of time that doesn't fit any purpose, not even fighting prejudices against marginalized minorities, it's something created by bored rich people that create problems to have something to brag for in their perfect lives.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik616 and castizo
I'm a latino (Brazilian) and I dislike this term, to me it's latino (male) or latina(female), I find latinx stupid, and gender neutral in our languages is a pure wast of time that doesn't fit any purpose, not even fighting prejudices against marginalized minorities, it's something created by bored rich people that create problems to have something to brag for in their perfect lives.
Thank you for this

• Love it
Reactions: Latinus
LGBT tards created this use to show it goes to both men and women like president to presidentx, funny thing is they can't use it in real life because there's no way you can pronounce "presidentx" without sounding retarded.

• +1
LGBT tards created this use to show it goes to both men and women like president to presidentx, funny thing is they can't use it in real life because there's no way you can pronounce "presidentx" without sounding retarded.
Its mostly just used as a slur/insult against me now tho