Why do people say slaying is cope

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
As if a LTR could come anywhere near. There’s a reason people cheat. We as males like variety. Biology dictates this.
Stop fucking coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: penis3, Deleted member 5187, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
I don’t think people here are saying slaying is a cope (like I’m still a virgin so idk)
But there are people here who think slaying is a fix all to their lives and mental which is a cope for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Patrick Baitman, CommanderCope and 6 others

My reasons for thinking slaying cope is mostly personal. I have seen a fair number of slayers online regret their slaying years, ans now want an LTR.

We are all indoctrinated for monogamy from a young age, which is another reason I think slaying is cope. I was also cucked into thinking it damages women, but now I realise its their own fault if they choose the whore lifestyle.

Personallu I was indoctrinated for monogamy due to my christian upbringing. (most cucked religion of all time). LTRs have been the fantasy for a long time, its only in recent years thanks to contraception that having a series of hookups in your youth is seen as normal.

Jealously of slayers success with women also leads me to cope thinking i am above that lifestlye. I dont show this irl but in my head i am thinking that. Regardless is over for me, high inhib virgin at 21. I could have ascended a few times in my life but my mind is too cucked into thinking slaying is bad

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Gazzamogga
Because you are a virgin who hasn't even experienced slaying. You know nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Be honest

Are you a virgin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Copeful and Deleted member 1464
Is slaying better than not? Yes
Will it be the sole reason for happiness? No

It's not black nor white
Just look at amnesia he dosnt seem genuinely happy

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Because casual sex is meaningless and the buzz comes off after a couple of days

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Cope or not you’d better have the ABILITY to slay, which means good looks that fit the beauty standards of most modern women. Then you can choose between slaying and LTR depending on what you really desire. But most importantly, you got options.

As a non chad guy both slaying and LTR are cope in the sense that you can’t get any easily, or you get nothing at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Vvvvxxxx, turkproducer and 2 others
It's women that aren't suited to long term monogamy

• Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross
fair number of slayers online regret their slaying years, ans now want an LTR.
they get older so their T decreases and as a result turn into pussies

still
loyal virgin jb gf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> slaying stacies

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
slaying should be a byproduct of looksmaxxing

it's LMS looks-money-status , women aren't a part of that equation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
LTR + cheating is where it's at tbh. Girlfriend for companionship, love and to build a future life and cheating to fulfil the biological urge to pump and dumb random hot sluts

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Deleted member 5891
LTR + cheating is where it's at tbh. Girlfriend for companionship, love and to build a future life and cheating to fulfil the biological urge to pump and dumb random hot sluts
Mirin IQ

Only thing that would sucks if she cheats