why do people say stuff like they wanna rip their skin off

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
and their not more specific saying they want to rip ther facial skin off. since thats the bodypart that frustrates them the most, their ugly faces. also where ur sense of consciousness is located ,in ur head. who feels like ripping of tfheir arm or leg skin unless it crazy itches or disfunctions for some reason which is rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Debetro
and their not more specific saying they want to rip ther facial skin off. since thats the bodypart that frustrates them the most, their ugly faces. also where ur sense of consciousness is located ,in ur head. who feels like ripping of tfheir arm or leg skin unless it crazy itches or disfunctions for some reason which is rare
whoever says that is not mentally ok
you have to be in another level of brain chemistry to get the urges to do that
weirdos

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
whoever says that is not mentally ok
you have to be in another level of brain chemistry to get the urges to do that
weirdos
i can understand it for the face despite not being ugly but thats where i feel my consciousness is located
if u got shit like acne, marks, hair and ure hideous overall its totally understandable why ud feel like ripping this shit off

i can understand it for the face despite not being ugly but thats where i feel my consciousness is located
how can you understand that
if they said oh i wana rope becoz im an ugly shittard i would understand but ripping your skin off? wtf

@Zer0/∞ @cryptiC558 you feel like ripping ur facial skin off everyday?

how can you understand that
if they said oh i wana rope becoz im an ugly shittard i would understand but ripping your skin off? wtf
y it causes them suffering they wanna fking rip it off

y it causes them suffering they wanna fking rip it off
it doesnt solve anything
it sounds like foids yapping without giving any solutions to the problems
if they roped sure their problem would be "solved" but ripping your face off isnt going to imrpve your life
if i had a limp and it caused me sufferin i wouldnt want to amputate my leg

Sometimes i wanna rip my arm skin off cuz my ezcema

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
it doesnt solve anything
if they roped sure their problem would be "solved" but ripping your face off isnt going to imrpve your life
Obviously it doesnt solve anything theyre just upset

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and psychomandible
Sometimes i wanna rip my arm skin off cuz my ezcema

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
it doesnt solve anything
Obviously it doesnt solve anything theyre just upset
this and its not like they gonna do it .its just an emotional fantasy response but reveals sth

• +1
Reactions: oily703 and cooldude1231
so they are just throwing a tantrum
roping makes much more sense to me
not that i'd ever do that
if theres a specific body part thats causing u trouble since birth its more sensible thta u wanna destroy it out of anger than rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: oily703
it's just a figure of speech

• +1
It’s an expression of violence. They want to hurt or kill someone or something but that never happens for most in modern society. They get irritated and pent up so hence the feeling of wanting to rip their skin off.

• +1
It’s an expression of violence. They want to hurt or kill someone or something but that never happens for most in modern society. They get irritated and pent up so hence the feeling of wanting to rip their skin off.
i get that but its more right to target this rage where most problem arises whihc is their ugly faces and 'home of consciousness'
prolly why it feels so right to some people to obliterate their heads when suiciding and why its so brutal too

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
if theres a specific body part thats causing u trouble since birth its more sensible thta u wanna destroy it out of anger than rope
maybe
its like they are thinking "if i wasnt born with this i would be normal"
i understand your point
but thinking from a logical perspective it still doesnt make sense
of course those who are actually even thinking about that are just thinking emotionaly

• +1
i get that but its more right to target this rage where most problem arises whihc is their ugly faces and 'home of consciousness'
prolly why it feels so right to some people to obliterate their heads and why its so brutal too
Yeah but people want to express their rage outwards, not at themselves. But because of the way things are they put it on themselves and keep it in.

• +1
Sometimes when I'm doing PE doing manuals I don't hold the skin around the base off my penis down enough and nearly rip the skin off the head. Is this what you mean?

• +1
Sometimes when I'm doing PE doing manuals I don't hold the skin around the base off my penis down enough and nearly rip the skin off the head. Is this what you mean?
ive thought about completely obliterating my dick before cutting it and burning it out of rage. but thats not the real me. real me loves him and misses him greatly

maybe
its like they are thinking "if i wasnt born with this i would be normal"
i understand your point
but thinking from a logical perspective it still doesnt make sense
of course those who are actually even thinking about that are just thinking emotionaly
its like you comprae urself to others
u see a hand u see a hand
u see a leg u see a leg
everything seems normal but then u see a normal or pretty face then u see a abomination. or a seemingly happy/functional person vs the chaos thats going on inside ur head
like big dick vs micropenis when all else is fine. it makes u rage

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: oily703
its like you comprae urself to others
u see a hand u see a hand
u see a leg u see a leg
everything seems normal but then u see a normal or pretty face then u see a abomination
like big dick vs micropenis when all else is fine. it makes u rage
being a subhuman would suck:feelsbadman:
i feel bad for them tbh