Why do people say this forum is a waste of time?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Have you seen what normies watch? Endless youtube reels, tiktoks, insta reels, and basically social media in general which is also a waste of time. They aren't reading informative or useful stuff on their phones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Pikabro
People blaming low self control on forums. You can just get whatever you need from botb then close the forum hut you choose to rot on offtopic

• +1
Reactions: zura and JovenCansao
you have to filter through 99% garbage to find anything useful here, it's mostly genetic dead ends making up excuses of why they can't self improve.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, czwarty, zura and 2 others
People blaming low self control on forums. You can just get whatever you need from botb then close the forum hut you choose to rot on offtopic
I've already read most of BOTB but still like to browse here, something interesting pops up every now and then

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I've already read most of BOTB but still like to browse here, something interesting pops up every now and then
I was going to say I rot here to waste time but... What's the point in admitting to being a retard? To remove accountability? To entertain other people or something? Same with most of my venting threads... I've wasted my whole teens like this, treating my spare time and life like a joke or something I can just procrastinate on endlessly

• So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao