Why do people say women prefer the Chad archetype over the Beast (Ogre) one? It seems as the beasts are better developed (masculine).

D

Deleted member 17556

Business Contact-708-897-5746
Bigger, Stronger, Durability, etc. Seems as if the beasts have all the advantages. I've been cruising this forum for awhile it seems there are two forms of success on this forum being a Beast "Ogre" or a Chad. Who's form is better adapted and developed?

Side note- It seems that people on this forum would be better off beastmaxxing as you don't have to micromanage which enables you to go full hardcore mode. I wouldn't have grown as much as I've did if I didn't take stuff to the extremes with the high PED dosages and hours of training. Especially if you have bad genetics.

OP is balkan coper ...

Bigger, Stronger, Durability, etc. Seems as if the beasts have all the advantages. I've been cruising this forum for awhile it seems there are two forms of success on this forum being a Beast "Ogre" or a Chad. Who's form is better adapted and developed?

Side note- It seems that people on this forum would be better off beastmaxxing as you don't have to micromanage which enables you to go full hardcore mode. I wouldn't have grown as much as I've did if I didn't take stuff to the extremes with the high PED dosages and hours of training. Especially if you have bad genetics.
did your dick increase?