Why do people shit on 9-5 ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I don't get it, you go work 9-5 from Monday-Friday, then you get the weekend's off, why do people feel miserable working this lifestyle when its better than being a slave in other countries ? @traveler thoughts ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Brootal, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
Because Social Media Influencers are conditioning them to believe that being a self made Entrepreneur
working on your Macbook from the Beach is the new hustle and that it's achievable to anyone.

Overall just the Culture we live in everyone wants fast results.Fast Food/Uber Eats,Fast Money/Crypto,Steroids,
BBLs and a whole list of other fads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever, Rimaxtis, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
9-5 is great as long as you are at least average. If you are a subhuman (like OP) 9-5 is a death sentence and the slow death in tortures. The compulsion to cooperate with foids and moggas makes me wanna stab my throat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, Rimaxtis, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Because Social Media Influencers are conditioning them to believe that being a self made Entrepreneur
working on your Macbook from the Beach is the new hustle and that it's achievable to anyone.

Overall just the Culture we live in everyone wants fast results.Fast Food/Uber Eats,Fast Money/Crypto,Steroids,
BBLs and a whole list of other fads.
Its those day trading ads that pop up 24/7 about "How you can make $10000 in one day!!!" just the typical marketing strategy to get more clicks and uneducated dumbasses who geniunely believe it.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Yliaster
Bc u Gon be a slave

9-5 is great as long as you are at least average. If you are a subhuman (like OP) 9-5 is a death sentence and the slow death in tortures. The compulsion to cooperate with foids and moggas makes me wanna stab my throat.
I see, but it can't be that bad... I mean like at least be grateful your working in a office, with and air conditioner and not out there like tradies who are breaking their back to keep society running while your sitting on your ass just having to type and not par take in manual labour.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
Imma be rich

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and GabachoCopium
Imma be rich
B80F4D58 0511 4CB6 B14D CCF1CA623F7C

• +1
Reactions: Aero and russiancelreturns
I don't get it, you go work 9-5 from Monday-Friday, then you get the weekend's off, why do people feel miserable working this lifestyle when its better than being a slave in other countries ? @traveler thoughts ?
Why do people feel miserable being a slave in other countries when you could be a long-term child sex trafficking victim?

Why should i work 40 hours a week just to rot in an apartment alone.
Working the bare minimum mogs

My dad goes to work at 6am to 9pm :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone, murdah and mayo mogger
Because most people work a low paying job that they don't like

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Because it's miserable as fuck and 2 weekends aren't enough to recuperate at all.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I see, but it can't be that bad... I mean like at least be grateful your working in a office, with and air conditioner and not out there like tradies who are breaking their back to keep society running while your sitting on your ass just having to type and not par take in manual labour.
Not all jobs are office jobs, majority of people work at shit jobs including many people in this forum.

This, I really wouldn’t mind doing 9-5 but I wish I was like mid htn at least, then everyday wouldn’t be as painful as it is right now for me as high ltn

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
5 days working, 2 days off?? No thanks.

• +1
9-5 is low cortisol and you still have extra time to develop your hobbies and other skills

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
how cucked do you have to be to be happy about selling 8 hours of your day to a multimillionaire to make him even richer lmaooooo

• +1
because everyone thinks and wants to be a boss a millioner and a shit instagram infuencers are telling them

I guess it's counter intuitive even if it's easy

Because it is a form of slavery. But, you got to do it for awhile until you can find some business plan to make more money.

its a boring routine for people once they are in the grind

dead end job with no career advancement

a lot of people are also living pay check to pay check so there is a lot of stress and pressure

say a brah works mon to fri

they will also have depression by sunday night knowing work is next day

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and MostGLSlayer
I’ll do it happily if I had a htb wife who cooks and sucks my cock everynight.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Its not even that bad alsong as ur MTN and have a wife
9-5 is good

how cucked do you have to be to be happy about selling 8 hours of your day to a multimillionaire to make him even richer lmaooooo
for peanuts

most people on this forum will never get married. 9-5 is fine for NT ugly/average looking guys with wives, for forum rotters it’s hell
Explain why its bad.
All you do is just do your thing for 7 hours
Then you do a nice gym session that lasts 30 minutes. Eat dinner with family, watch movie with family. And then at summer go vacation somewhere nice and relax tf out of yourself.
Lets not forget birthdays, special events, weddings.
Life is so good but you guys arent grateful enough

9 to 5 is not bad, you come hope at 5 and until 12 you have lots of time to do your things, also weekends.