why do people still have kids in the west?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
I'm middle eastern, I only traveled around the middle east and I never lived outside of my country, and everything I know about the west I learned through the internet and tv.

so why do people still have kids in the west?

when it comes to kids, from age 0-18 relationships between western kids and their parents seems normal, but after that, over time the kids get way too independent and distant from their parents, what's the point of having kids if they gonna barely talk to you when you're past 60 years old, at that age, your need for your kids come in place, that's when you become weaker and lonelier, what's the point of being a parent in your 30s and 40s, your young your strong, raising kids at that age is an investment of a lot of time and money if you will never cash out that investment when you need it as you get old, then what's the point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, ezio6, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
The normies think that since they never got to fulfill their dreams they'll try to live through their kids

But their kids still subhuman JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: quakociaptockh, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 761 and 20 others
Societal expectations. Some people say it's satisfying to raise a kid to be a part of society but that sounds like cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
Because children are not an investment, but a sign of marital love. When you get married, you love your wife, so you make her a mother (what do you think the word MATRIMONY means?). It’s also loving God (see Genesis 2 among other places). To top it off, Kids are irredeemably rewarding unlike any material good on earth.

I do agree with your criticism of western culture that independence has become a bit too valued and the lack of family structure is bad. Instead of criping about it, I instead challenge people to have the kids and be the family they want to be in the world.

Besides, logically speaking, if you’re worried about not having a “return”, not having kids is a surefire way to make sure your return is nothing. Logically speaking, best to try. In the olden days, they had a bunch of kids and the fortunes passed on through the best kid. More kids = more chance at “best kid”.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 2729, Rainman988 and 4 others
Natural DNA programming.
Also had in it, wanting to give on genes, procreate.
Why? No reason, just nature.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I want to be a father and raise a kid

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, MiroslavBulldosex, Rainman988 and 1 other person
Because most people wants a legacy. Some part of them that lives after they die.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988, EverythingMaxxer, Beetlejuice and 2 others
I'm middle eastern, I only traveled around the middle east and I never lived outside of my country, and everything I know about the west I learned through the internet and tv.

when it comes to kids, from age 0-18 relationships between western kids and their parents seems normal, but after that, over time the kids get way too independent and distant from their parents, what's the point of having kids if they gonna barely talk to you when you're past 60 years old, at that age, your need for your kids come in place, that's when you become weaker and lonelier, what's the point of being a parent in your 30s and 40s, your young your strong, raising kids at that age is an investment of a lot of time and money if you will never cash out that investment when you need it as you get old, then what's the point?
My kids will be homeschooled and have their asses whipped whenever they do something wrong. They're not gonna be raised like most Westerners. We'll always be on the move. They, like myself, won't have a hometown to hold them back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 13197
My kids will be homeschooled and have their asses whipped whenever they do something wrong. They're not gonna be raised like most Westerners. We'll always be on the move. They, like myself, won't have a hometown to hold them back.
just curious, do you care if your future kids become Chad or good looking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Because most people still have their lives evolved around their community, and their internet usage is based on their community, so they don’t delve deeper and research more like we do here. Remember most normies mostly just use Instagram and Facebook and Snapchat, where they mostly have contact with their community— communities based on friendship, trust, companionship and family, and that influences their lives. They usually have a place in their community, which is in itself accepting of most people. May the community be a village or city or family, people don’t see the world like we do, so they don’t have a problem bringing kids into this world because they see the world in a very simple and light way.

just curious, do you care if your future kids become Chad or good looking?
Of course I hope they're good looking. But more than that I want them to have the right priorities. I'd rather they be equipped with the tools to bend their realities to fit their needs, instead of the other way around. I'll teach them to control the people/situations around them the same way I've always been able to. I want to show them all the things that exist in this world while guiding them in a way that they don't want/need to be a part of it. A fear of missing out is pathetic. Let them selectively turn their backs on the world from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Having kids is awesome. Once you reproduce its official that you have won at the game of life. Everything else is optional and just filler

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
your kids are future school shooters

Having kids is awesome. Once you reproduce its official that you have won at the game of life. Everything else is optional and just filler
I diasgree. My parents have four kids and both of their lifes are miserable.

You should fulfill yourself too and love your kids so that they love you too. Then you won in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
I diasgree. My parents have four kids and both of their lifes are miserable.

You should fulfill yourself too and love your kids so that they love you too. Then you won in life.
I did all the fulfilling stuff. Multiple ltr's, career, hobbies, drugs, rape all the good stuff. None of it compares to having a kiddo

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 12002
I did all the fulfilling stuff. Multiple ltr's, career, hobbies, drugs, rape all the good stuff. None of it compares to having a kiddo
If you hadn't done any of this you would be less happy with having kids, because something would be missing.

And as I said, having kids is not enough, you must have a good relationship with them.

Because not everyone is a mentally crippled incel

LMAO @ rape

I want kids but I’m too genetically flawed, it’s better I don’t for their sake.

You don't actually need your kids if you are healthy and/or you have assistants and/or you live in a nursing home.

Also, people talk to their parents even if they are +60 years old especially with the modern communication technology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Because that's the purpose of life, to make offspring.

• +1
Because children are not an investment, but a sign of marital love. When you get married, you love your wife, so you make her a mother (what do you think the word MATRIMONY means?). It’s also loving God (see Genesis 2 among other places). To top it off, Kids are irredeemably rewarding unlike any material good on earth.

I do agree with your criticism of western culture that independence has become a bit too valued and the lack of family structure is bad. Instead of criping about it, I instead challenge people to have the kids and be the family they want to be in the world.

Besides, logically speaking, if you’re worried about not having a “return”, not having kids is a surefire way to make sure your return is nothing. Logically speaking, best to try. In the olden days, they had a bunch of kids and the fortunes passed on through the best kid. More kids = more chance at “best kid”.
oh man, your gonna have a hard life if you still believe in that 1950s babble; we dont live in that world anymore; enjoy coming back to your "trad" wifu from work one day, only to see her being railed by Chad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
Because that's the purpose of life, to make offspring.
oh really? Did humanity come with an instruction manual that says this?

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 12611 and 1 other person
You sound like some bitter 40 year old fat feminist on reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 1476
This guy gets it

• +1
Reactions: Doober
Baffles me how you're a hardcore christcuck but don't even want to have kids.

Where did Jesus say to have kids?
That's literally the only valid point of organized religions, making sure that their followers have families.

cope, almost all the young women women i've talked to from the west says they don't want kids or they only want one XD

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
i hate anti natalists

• +1
obviously not.

Common genetic programming in humans is though:
1. "I want to survive"
2. "I want to replicate"

So most people have because of that:
* a want for sex,
* a want to pair bond,
* a want for actual children at some point(s) in their life.

That's the common state, of the human, and animals (minus the pair bonding one).

cope, almost all the young women women i've talked to from the west says they don't want kids or they only want one XD
true.
the want around kids, does seem to change a bit for quit a few if not alot of them, when they turn late 20's or 30's. I seem to have observed.

i hate anti natalists
The brutal aspect of anti - natalsism imo. Which basically says: "negative value for coming into existence (birth) and procreation".

That person viewing thus.
He/she has to conclude;
1. His birth was a negative thing (and i guess his life being there also)
2. All the births in his ancestoral line was a negative thing.
And the same for all animals, plants, etc..

I gues their ideal, is a lifeless rock planet, like Jupiter or something. No life, just "stagnant matter".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

everythings a cope, but I think raising kids and continue human lineage is the best cope for subhuman, inb4 just betabuxxmax bro theory

obviously not.

Common genetic programming in humans is though:
1. "I want to survive"
2. "I want to replicate"

So most people have because of that:
* a want for sex,
* a want to pair bond,
* a want for actual children at some point(s) in their life.

That's the common state, of the human, and animals (minus the pair bonding one).

true.
the want around kids, does seem to change a bit for quit a few if not alot of them, when they turn late 20's or 30's. I seem to have observed.

The brutal aspect of anti - natalsism imo. Which basically says: "negative value for coming into existence (birth) and procreation".

That person viewing thus.
He/she has to conclude;
1. His birth was a negative thing (and i guess his life being there also)
2. All the births in his ancestoral line was a negative thing.
And the same for all animals, plants, etc..

I gues their ideal, is a lifeless rock planet, like Jupiter or something. No life, just "stagnant matter".
If you got fucked by your genes anti natalism is a legit pov imo

If you got fucked by your genes anti natalism is a legit pov imo
Yeah,

Than it's more selective anti natalism, where the subhuamns should ctrl-alt-delete.
And the Chads, Stacies, and normies can stil keep going at it, to hit the copy-paste button.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729