Why do people take random pictures of me?

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
title tbh, someone has a similair situation? Everytime i leave the house some girl or guy takes a random pic/snap of me.

What would be the reason for this on a serious note? It seems kinda creepy and weird to me to do that to people you dont know

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
title tbh, someone has a similair situation? Everytime i leave the house some girl or guy takes a random pic/snap of me.

What would be the reason for this on a serious note? It seems kinda creepy and weird to me to do that to people you dont know
Legit mog.
Are u a giga chad?

No, I'm not chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, ZyzzReincarnate, Vitruvian and 2 others
You're either giga chad or so ugly it's funny.
Considering that you're here on this site and that guys take pictures of you too it's more likely the latter.

Also it's fucking obvious that people only take pictures of you if you're really good looking or funny to look at. This thread is pointless

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 1560, middayshowers and 6 others
Jfl at how he doesn't do anything bout niggas taking random pics from him

Have had girls take pics with me once but she was a friend to post on snap . It’s just something girls do . Doesn’t matter what you look like op

You're either giga chad or so ugly it's funny.
Considering that you're here on this site and that guys take pictures of you too it's more likely the latter

Very unlikely, when people take this pics of me they try to be discreet and dont laugh or something. Also i have ascended after being part of the PSL community for years

03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad500x500x1

Unless you are legit 7psl then that's why

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Have had girls take pics with me once but she was a friend to post on snap . It’s just something girls do . Doesn’t matter what you look like op
Might just be but this is a recurring theme. Tho i might look too much into it
Average nigga would shout or at least say " why the fuck are you taking a pic from me gayass / bitch"
Image result for autism gif

Its not like he wouldnt deny it or anything and i will look like a straight up autist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Stop humble bragging faggot.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2745 and NiBBaCel
Post pics man please

Stop humble bragging faggot.
Kys how tf is this a humble brag? Jfl at enjoying taking pics taken of you every fckn day, this shit is making me uncomfortable to go outside without being conscious who is filming me now

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Kys how tf is this a humble brag? Jfl at enjoying taking pics taken of you every fckn day, this shit is making me uncomfortable to go outside without being conscious who is filming me now
Just wear a cap deep in ur face theory

Just file rape charges faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic

Well, you are probably either really good looking, they are mistaking you for some celebrity, or you are really ugly but their friends won't believe them unless they snap a pic to show them just how ugly you are. But honestly I have no fucking clue why they would do that, do you look like someone famous?

Very unlikely, when people take this pics of me they try to be discreet and dont laugh or something. Also i have ascended after being part of the PSL community for years
7B9D5C46 5096 40BB A1A8 C1F8B7730AFA

foids always take pictures of me and upload it on their snaps. I'm so ugly it just looks odd and funny to them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life

Your handsome that's why why are you asking such a stupid question

You don’t know what cortisol is until u catch a girl taking snaps from your worst angles then posting it on their story

they don't dare on me coz I'm blakk

post a picture of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
he is ugly so he wont
you might not know who i am on this account fuckedposthistory , but i promise you my face you do have seen

Dont forget that some members of the circle are still around

you might not know who i am on this account fuckedposthistory , but i promise you my face you do have seen

Dont forget that some members of the circle are still around
If you actually are FPH then why not show pics? you've posted your face to lookism before

POST PICS MAN YOURE ANNOYING ME SO MUCH STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Well, you are probably either really good looking, they are mistaking you for some celebrity, or you are really ugly but their friends won't believe them unless they snap a pic to show them just how ugly you are. But honestly I have no fucking clue why they would do that, do you look like someone famous?
People have said that i look like an actor, they never specefied which one tho. So i think thats it.

i am not gigachad or a truecel. If anything i am a Chadlite at best lol, so i believe what you said is correct
If you actually are FPH then why not show pics? you've posted your face to lookism before
Bro i am not fuckedposthistory, i believed you are?

Post pics of urself

no i am not him, thought you were saying that you are him mb
Nvm then, anyway one of the few users that saw me and rated me a 7 was him. Tho my shit almost got leaked by someone LOL and some dude tried to dox me afterwards bcs i roasted the shit out of him.

Thats why i am wary of posing pics ngl, normally i would have done it in a heartbeat like i used to back on lookism PMs. But now you can literally find my city i live in and other stuff if i do post them.

Nvm then, anyway one of the few users that saw me and rated me a 7 was him. Tho my shit almost got leaked by someone LOL and some dude tried to dox me afterwards bcs i roasted the shit out of him.

Thats why i am wary of posing pics ngl, normally i would have done it in a heartbeat like i used to back on lookism PMs. But now you can literally find my city i live in and other stuff if i do post them.
pm me bro

first time this happened to me i was working at a university and eating lunch with a co-worker, i didnt even realise untill he told me a group of girls were taking a pic of me

that job made me realise what i can bring to the table

Basement tales: Limited edition

either ur so ugly it's funny, or ur good looking