critkality

critkality

Iron
or undesirable

as an average looking 5/10 curry i literally dont get it

unironically

@Chinacurry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Because we are short and shitskinned that's it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Short, bad muscle building genetics, bad pheno, weak orbitals causing bug eyed look, bad coloring, bad stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Copeful and Deleted member 17311
bobs vagene failo

rape women on buses failo

curry smell failo

hello madam you are very beautiful failo

• JFL
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy
bad muscle building genetics
always the retards that dont train or eat properly that say this shit
its not ur race with the bad muscle genetics

its ur subhuman weak pussy brain

always the retards that dont train or eat properly that say this shit
its not ur race with the bad muscle genetics

its ur subhuman weak pussy brain
You are an idiot it is a fact different ethnicies and demographics have different muscle building genetics. Fat storage, androgen receptor sensitivity and density, fast/slow twitch muscle fibers, avg T levels etc etc.

Curries and Gooks mostly will always look shit physique wise to Ex West Africans or Pacific Islanders (Like Dwayne Johnson) even with same diet and training.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Copeful
You are an idiot it is a fact different ethnicies and demographics have different muscle building genetics. Fat storage, androgen receptor sensitivity and density, fast/slow twitch muscle fibers, avg T levels etc etc.

Curries and Gooks mostly will always look shit physique wise to Ex West Africans or Pacific Islanders (Like Dwayne Johnson) even with same diet and training.

cope harder:lul:
vs

physique of a man thats been blasting every steroid since birth (even i mog this guy natty:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:)

individuals have different potential don't say the entire race is shit just because ur a lazy fuck

Attachments

• 1660313277223.png
    1660313277223.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15004 and SunniMogger
I think biggest reason is because they are very short and usually overweight. Of course not all of them.. but most indians I have seen in here Finland are like 164-163cm short.-.. Unironically they dont seem to be lonely.. because they work in good jobs. Most of them I have seen have wifes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
America is the continent where you have every ethnic minority living together and it's been observed that most curries are incel when their women have options

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Vain786
View attachment 1820258View attachment 1820260View attachment 1820262
cope harder:lul:
vs
View attachment 1820261
physique of a man thats been blasting every steroid since birth (even i mog this guy natty:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:)

individuals have different potential don't say the entire race is shit just because ur a lazy fuck
Mubai shit water IQ
9E441338 C76C 4FDC 834D 5D74645CC846

Dwayne at 15

Your logic is like saying “don’t blame your height on you being japanese” while the average male height in Japan is 5’7.

Your muscle building potential is just as genetic as your height and your ethnicity.

Also cherrypicking exceptions to the rule does not break the rule.

Just because some women date short men doesn’t mean women like short men.

Just because some fat guys are athletes doesn’t mean fat people are healthy.

It is a fallacious and low IQ line of reasoning jfl.

And dwayne has a good physique. Even you should have the IQ to realize that the reason his physique doesn’t look very aesthetic is due to unaesthetic muscle insertions, particularly in his midsection ,not lack of hard work jfl.

Last edited:
or undesirable

@Zer0/∞

because niggas like this guy will stay overweight and not skincare max
and a lot are short

but softmaxxed curries do well enough

Mubai shit water IQ
Dwayne at 15

Your logic is like saying “don’t blame your height on you being japanese” while the average male height in Japan is 5’7.

Your muscle building potential is just as genetics as your height and your ethnicity.
ur too retarded to understand bro
you said curries have "bad muscle building genetics" then i show u mogger curries

then u said "Gooks mostly will always look shit physique wise" then i show u literal gigachad gook that would snap ur entire family

genetics differ from individual to individual u self hating retard

this is a curry "hamza" with objectively worse than average genetics. he clearly has droopy tits, pencil traps, wide waist. he still mogs the fuck out of u and 90% of people despite his shitter genetics NATTY.

bad muscle building genetics
"MUH CURRY = BAD MUSCLE BUILDING GENETICS BRO" nah nigga ur just a lazy cunt. you and every other guy saying his race has inferior muscle genetics is embarrassing atleast achieve ur potential before blaming the race:lul::lul::lul:

Your muscle building potential is just as genetic as your height and your ethnicity.
you can train muscles nigga u cant train ur height subhuman level iq find rope asap

also dont show me dwayne cumstain johnson he was abusing roids since birth and refuses to admit it TO THIS DAY :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
ur too retarded to understand bro
you said curries have "bad muscle building genetics" then i show u mogger curries
View attachment 1820295
then u said "Gooks mostly will always look shit physique wise" then i show u literal gigachad gook that would snap ur entire family
View attachment 1820296

genetics differ from individual to individual u self hating retard
4F26D810 7E66 47A8 935E E1BD6F3DF4FB

LET ME TRY TO TACKLE THIS ABSOLUTE DUMPSTER WATER ARGUEMENT.

Muh genetics differ from person to person.

Nigga thinks he made an astute observation. First of all i’m not a curry. And i’m not self hating.

THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE DOES NOT DISPROVE THE RULE.

Do you understand what that means? On AVERAGE gooks and curries have worse muscle building genetics than West Africans.

You can cherrypick outliers all day but that doesn’t mean shit.

Ethnicity effects​

African American (AA) males and females tended to have higher values of SM mass across the lifespan, while Asian females and Hispanic males had the smaller absolute SM mass compared to the other groups (Fig. 3). We further explored the negative association between SM and age after the age cutoff across the ethnic groups, as indicated by the locally weighted regression lines shown in Figure 3. Among the women, African
View attachment 1820289
this is a curry "hamza" with objectively worse than average genetics. he clearly has droopy tits, pencil traps, wide waist. he still mogs the fuck out of u and 90% of people despite his shitter genetics NATTY.

"MUH CURRY = BAD MUSCLE BUILDING GENETICS BRO" nah nigga ur just a lazy cunt. you and every other guy saying his race has inferior muscle genetics is embarrassing atleast achieve ur potential before blaming the race:lul::lul::lul:

you can train muscles nigga u cant train ur height subhuman level iq find rope asap
A1130DDC 2508 4CA3 A374 BA11F17786C7

6FAF9A85 B626 49E8 9CBC E560DA0F0FEA

YOU CAN’T OUT-TRAIN YOUR GENETICS.

That’s why it is literally called a Genetic Limit

You can reach your potention but you can’t exceed your potential.

Even your response to steroids is genetic and is largely determined by your androgen receptor density.

also dont show me dwayne cumstain johnson he was abusing roids since birth and refuses to admit it TO THIS DAY :lul::lul::lul:
When a black/Islander mogs your shitty muscle building genetics into the dirt your accuse him of roiding jfl.

Yes he is probably on TRT now that he is old, but you have no proof he was roiding at fucking 15.

All that e-coli water is rotting your brain Inshallah.:feelskek::feelskek:

Conclusion : Certain populations on average different muscle building potential.

The question in the OP is extremely broad. No shit you can find a curry with good body building genetics just like you can find a tall curry or a curry with blonde hair, that doesn’t disprove the rule.

@Erik-Jón

Last edited:
Non white man is incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
View attachment 1820305
LET ME TRY TO TACKLE THIS ABSOLUTE DUMPSTER WATER ARGUEMENT.

Muh genetics differ from person to person.

Nigga thinks he made an astute observation. First of all i’m not a curry. And i’m not self hating.

THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE DOES NOT DISPROVE THE RULE.

Do you understand what that means? On AVERAGE gooks and curries have worse muscle building genetics than West Africans.

You can cherrypick outliers all day but that doesn’t mean shit.

View attachment 1820318
View attachment 1820320

YOU CAN’T OUT-TRAIN YOUR GENETICS.

That’s why it is literally called a Genetic Limit

You can reach your potention but you can’t exceed your potential.

Even your response to steroids is genetic and is largely determined by your androgen receptor density.

When a black/Islander mogs your shitty muscle building genetics into the dirt your accuse him of roiding jfl.

Yes he is probably on TRT now that he is old, but you have no proof he was roiding at fucking 15.

All that e-coli water is rotting your brain Inshallah.:feelskek::feelskek:

Conclusion : Certain populations on average different muscle building potential.

The question in the OP is extremely broad. No shit you can find a curry with good body building genetics just like you can find a tall curry or a curry with blonde hair, that doesn’t disprove the rule.

@Erik-Jón
DIDNT READ :ROFLMAO::lul:

@Chinacurry is a third wheel cuck over for this currycel

or undesirable

unironically
Its all cope lol south asians do far better than gooks and about as well as other arabs bar some levantines its just racism based off of cheap and shitty stereotypes

Last edited: