Why do people think ethnics have small frames?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Title. I have seen many ethnics with extremely robust frames and good heights. It is more dependant on diet than anything imo but @Ai Impact keeps talking about how small ethnics are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Bushman, 5.5psl and 7 others
sfcel copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, bloomercel, forevermirin and 5 others
@PseudoMaxxer @mbolo @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Do you really give a fuck about that manlet opinion?

He is 5’3 and talking about how ethnics have small frame jfl.

Mute him like everyone else did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, overtier1011, 12PSLsubhuman and 11 others
Because it’s true lol there’s plenty of science to back up what he’s saying, you guys just don’t listen because he’s 5’3

Because it’s true lol there’s plenty of science to back up what he’s saying, you guys just don’t listen because he’s 5’3
he’s a sad little (no pun intended) incel who hates on ethnics for fucking his white women.

He has to fuck gooks to cope because even his own race prefers brown cock instead of his white shrimp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, FaceandBBC, Deleted member 29651 and 7 others
You have proven the opposite. Ignore the white supremacists!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 32410, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Title. I have seen many ethnics with extremely robust frames and good heights. It is more dependant on diet than anything imo but @Ai Impact keeps talking about how small ethnics are.

It's true that Whites(except Meds) are taller.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You have proven the opposite. Ignore the white supremacists!

South East Asians have terrible frames and height.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, forevermirin, incelmogger and 2 others
He just cherypicks obscure studies with small sample sizes that reinforce his narrative. His studies dont reflect reality.

I have post peer reviwed meta studies on how height is 90% dependent on diet and environment but he still wants to cope..

@Chinacurry frame mogs everyone on this site

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and GuyFromSingapore
It's true that Whites(except Meds) are taller.
Whites are taller yes but that's due to diet and environment too. There was a study done on second generations curries in the UK and they grew up to be just as tall as whites.

• Woah
Reactions: incelmogger and GuyFromSingapore
he’s a sad little (no pun intended) incel who hates on ethnics for fucking his white women.

He has to fuck gooks to cope because even his own race prefers brown cock instead of his white shrimp.
Okay well I hate on ethnics because the science is very clear that they are inferior in most aspects and they r also fucking up my country and other white countries

He just cherypicks obscure studies with small sample sizes that reinforce his narrative. His studies dont reflect reality.

I have post peer reviwed meta studies on how height is 90% dependent on diet and environment but he still wants to cope..
It’s not I had shit diet in puberty and am over 6ft bro

Whites are taller yes but that's due to diet and environment too. There was a study done on second generations curries in the UK and they grew up to be just as tall as whites.

Average height of Tamils in Tamil Nadu, 5'5.5

Average height of Tamil millennials in Singapore 5'8.

Food matters.

• +1
They do have worse frames, no one but blacks or whites can win any strongman or bodybuilding competitions

So sorry

That's because your ancestors had great diet already and it's encoded in their genes. Will Michael Jordan's children be short even if they only ate 2 slices of bread?

You're not very bright in the head, are you?

Last edited:
How does this disapprove anything I said tho? I can just as easily use anecdote to disprove what you said.

Thanks because your ancestors had great diet already and it's encoded in their genes. Will Michael Jordan's children be short even if they only ate 2 slices of bread.

You're not very bright in the head, are you?
Brighter than you curry boy

They do have worse frames, no one but blacks or whites can win any strongman or bodybuilding competitions

So sorry
No they don't . Also strongman is dominated by Icelandic people. Blacks are pound for pound weaker than Icelandic, Iranian and Chinese but they are more athletic tho

Last edited:
Brighter than you curry boy

Mathematical/Quantitative section 65% aka 130 IQ.

The spatial section was retarded, they expected us to calculate boxes that were hidden.

Screenshot 20231119 191629

again with muh diet cope. It's all genetics and natural selection. Whites are just superior in terms of genetics.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
again with muh diet cope. It's all genetics and natural selection. Whites are just superior in terms of genetics.
Insane how Dravidian’s try and cope with white supremacy, as if they don’t believe whites are better at basically everything and aren’t posting on a incel forum where white supremacy is law when it comes to beauty standards and such

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254

Genetics are the result of pressure and lifestyle. You fucking idiot.

You can't "naturally select" tall people. Natural selection only means tallest and strongest people within a group will outlive others and breed more successfully.

European climate and terrain doesn't make you magically taller.

every race has manlet framecel twink in there but i could imagine indians having more fragile frames than europeans

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Insane how Dravidian’s try and cope with white supremacy, as if they don’t believe whites are better at basically everything and aren’t posting on a incel forum where white supremacy is law when it comes to beauty standards and such
these niggas will sell their mum's soul to reincarnate as a white ltn. Any ethnics that wishes they were born as black is copin subhuman

• +1

You probably have some cuck ydna like R1b for having Anglo ancestry.

While I most likely carry R1a1a ydna.

• JFL
2388366 tmp cam 1399688464 1

I am not biased and I'm not a ethnic supremacist. I'm just against bullshit and hyperbole. I never said anything about white supremacy. My argument was never about it. My main contention was about ethnics not being small when diet and environment held constant and it's undeniably true. I'm posting peer reviwed studies between which are 100 times more reliable than what @Ai Impact uses.

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely any difference.

Diet is clearly the reason for the height disparity.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254
You probably have some cuck ydna like R1b for having Anglo ancestry.

While I most likely carry R1a1a ydna.
Yeah but you’re Indian I am white, I still win at the end of the day

View attachment 2579001

I am not biased and I'm not a ethnic supremacist. I'm just against bullshit and hyperbole. I never said anything about white supremacy. My argument was never about it. My main contention was about ethnics being small when diet and environment held constant and it's undeniably true. I'm posting peer reviwed studies between which are 100 times more reliable than what @Ai Impact uses.

United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely any difference.

Um, those must be Zoomers because my PreCalculus books says that Millennial Americans are 5'8.5

Genetics are the result of pressure and lifestyle. You fucking idiot.

You can't "naturally select" tall people. Natural selection only means tallest and strongest people within a group will outlive others and breed more successfully.

European climate and terrain doesn't make you magically taller.
nigga i meant the natural selection of foids choosing tall guys while the manlets die without any offspring

Most people have pretty meh frames. Having good frame is rare. U need to be tall and gymmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
View attachment 2579001

I am not biased and I'm not a ethnic supremacist. I'm just against bullshit and hyperbole. I never said anything about white supremacy. My argument was never about it. My main contention was about ethnics being small when diet and environment held constant and it's undeniably true.

Barely any difference.

African Americans have pretty significant amounts of European ancestry on average and a higher iq and better overall cognitive ability compared to their African counterparts because of emancipation and it’s eugenic effects, the unfit died off en masse and this was predicted by abolitionists, moderate republicans, democracts, etc.

So that’s not a good example at all, neither is comparing White British males to second generation Indians in terms of height as British men are quite short compared to other northern euro’s. And the immigrants that came and did well were probably already of a higher caste and taller on average, proving that it’s moreso to do with genetics as opposed to diet. The study doesn’t account for many very important factors.

Anyways, none of this takes away from what I said in my comment about ethnic inferiority, of which height is one of the departments where ethnics are inferior.

To act like it’s all diet is insane cope and on-par with saying IQ is all to do with environment and how you are raised, a myth created by an anti-white Frankfurt school Jew which presupposes that different racial groups don’t raise their children differently as a result of neurological differences, differences in brain development/size, and other genetic markers related to impulsivity like the warrior gene. We are all the same goy!

These are some of the biggest differences between races genetically, so why wouldn’t height be one of those? Sure, it’s impacted by environment, but so is IQ and brain development. That doesn’t discount the part genes play and how much they can really limit someone or a group of people.

167A1A75 FE2C 42E0 AA31 D73569A0FC24

Just hope you know that all of your presuppositions about height (among other things I assume) and the supposed fact that it’s almost entirely down to environment are Marxian in nature. As an Indian, you are capped as to what height you can reach because of your genes. And on average, you are less likely to be tall compared to a white guy, even with same diet and environment. We see this play out in real time; well, at least I do. The Chinese here in Australia that go to private schools, play sports, and have a good diet, are still way shorter on average. I wonder why.

Last edited:
Is AI impact white or black

Is AI impact white or black
African Americans have pretty significant amounts of European ancestry on average and a higher iq and better overall cognitive ability compared to their African counterparts because of emancipation and it’s eugenic effects, the unfit died off en masse and this was predicted by abolitionists, moderate republicans, democracts, etc.
So that’s not a good example at all, neither is comparing White British males to second generation Indians in terms of height as British men are quite short compared to other northern euro’s. And the immigrants that came and did well were probably already of a higher caste and taller on average, proving that it’s moreso to do with genetics as opposed to diet. The study doesn’t account for many very important factors.
Both copes and arguments that lack any substance. Calling British males short and all African Americans just product or eugenics is just wishful thinking.

There is no evidence to support the claim that eugenics took place among slaves in African American communities. Eugenics gained traction in the early 20th century primarily in Western countries. Slavery predates this period and was characterized by forced labor, not selective breeding

There was only one instance of it that was recorded in 1907, in Buck v. Bell case but these ideas never gained any traction.

Anyways, none of this takes away from what I said in my comment about ethnic inferiority, of which height is one of the departments where ethnics are inferior.

To act like it’s all diet is insane cope and on-par with saying IQ is all to do with environment and how you are raised, a myth created by an anti-white Frankfurt school Jew which presupposes that different racial groups don’t raise their children differently as a result of neurological differences, differences in brain development/size, and other genetic markers related to impulsivity like the warrior gene. We are all the same goy!

These are some of the biggest differences between races genetically, so why wouldn’t height be one of those? Sure, it’s impacted by environment, but so is IQ and brain development. That doesn’t discount the part genes play and how much they can really limit someone or a group of people.

View attachment 2579006
You are shifting thr goal post again. I never said anything about IQ or genetics. My argument is very clear.
Just hope you know that all of your presuppositions about height (among other things I assume) and the supposed fact that it’s almost entirely down to environment are Marxian in nature. As an Indian, you are capped as to what height you can reach because of your genes. And on average, you are less likely to be tall compared to a white guy, even with same diet and environment. We see this play out in real time; well, at least I do.
there's a difference in height though people tend to exaggerated, these were the latest official stats from the cdc I've seen so far.

pdf cdc 2011-2014

These are heights for 20-39 year olds in the US
Whites: 178.2
Blacks: 177.4
Asian: 172.3
Hispanic:172.4
Mexican:172.2

Europeans are taller on average but enviromental factors are a key role if you look at old anthropometric books most Europeans were under 170cm so enviroment can greately hinder height potential.

2388399 brhu

I think there's an ethnic difference in height even when genetics and environment are controlled hence why Scandinavians are consistently taller than meds even in older literature, I've been reading a couple of these old anthropometric groups and even then there are ethnic differences.

Though I do think the differences in height narrow out a lot when environmental and nutritional factors are held constant, to around a max of 2-3 inches, which I think is noticeable but not massive.

Both copes and arguments that lack any substance. Calling British males short and all African Americans just product or eugenics is just wishful thinking.

There is no evidence to support the claim that eugenics took place among slaves in African American communities. Eugenics gained traction in the early 20th century primarily in Western countries. Slavery predates this period and was characterized by forced labor, not selective breeding

There was only one instance of it that was recorded in 1907, in Buck v. Bell case but these ideas never gained any traction.

You are shifting thr goal post again. I never said anything about IQ or genetics. My argument is very clear.

there's a difference in height though people tend to exaggerated, these were the latest official stats from the cdc I've seen so far.

pdf cdc 2011-2014

These are heights for 20-39 year olds in the US
Whites: 178.2
Blacks: 177.4
Asian: 172.3
Hispanic:172.4
Mexican:172.2

Europeans are taller on average but enviromental factors are a key role if you look at old anthropometric books most Europeans were under 170cm so enviroment can greately hinder height potential.

View attachment 2579053

I think there's an ethnic difference in height even when genetics and environment are controlled hence why Scandinavians are consistently taller than meds even in older literature, I've been reading a couple of these old anthropometric groups and even then there are ethnic differences.

Though I do think the differences in height narrow out a lot when environmental and nutritional factors are held constant, to around a max of 2-3 inches, which I think is noticeable but not massive.
Firstly, I said that emancipation had a eugenic effect on the black population as those with unfit genes were either forced to leave the country or they just died off because they couldn’t survive on their own, and a great deal of blacks did or just died. The genetic quality of blacks greatly improved after this event, it was a simple survival of the fittest thing. They were literally forced to adapt otherwise they died. I think that’s part of the reason why they are taller, better developed, higher iq, etc. compared to most other African populations, apart from the fact that they have significant European admixture.

As to the rest, you’re making more sense now lol, I never said it was entirely genetic. I just think it’s the biggest factor.

Last edited:
Okay well I hate on ethnics because the science is very clear that they are inferior in most aspects and they r also fucking up my country and other white countries
Nah its ur own race fucking it up. Euros are too young for multiculturism but it will work in long run. Ethnic in USA, Australia and canada are living well because they know how to integrate ethnics in the country. They have religious freedom but in euro they just want ban everything they fear. Euros are too secular that they are ready to destroy freedom from people they fear. Thats shit will make things worse but they will learn from it.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover

View attachment 2579006

Just hope you know that all of your presuppositions about height (among other things I assume) and the supposed fact that it’s almost entirely down to environment are Marxian in nature. As an Indian, you are capped as to what height you can reach because of your genes. And on average, you are less likely to be tall compared to a white guy, even with same diet and environment. We see this play out in real time; well, at least I do. The Chinese here in Australia that
View attachment 2579001

I am not biased and I'm not a ethnic supremacist. I'm just against bullshit and hyperbole. I never said anything about white supremacy. My argument was never about it. My main contention was about ethnics not being small when diet and environment held constant and it's undeniably true. I'm posting peer reviwed studies between which are 100 times more reliable than what @Ai Impact uses.

Barely any difference.

Can someone explain why somalis are fucking tall?????

He’s a mod. I don’t think he can mute niggas

• So Sad
@Chinacurry frame mogs everyone on this site
Thanks bhai, yeah I'm up there I'd agree.

But one thing with curries I notice apart from NW ones they do have slightly worse frames than whites, cos small frames and high adipose tissue is better to survive a monsoon climate where u live on a floodplain and have intensive agriculture.

If u randomly pick 10 whites, 3 will have a shit frame, 1 will have a good frame, rest will be meh.

If u randomly pick 10 curries, control for nutrition/ wealth, 5 will have a shit frame, 1 will have a good frame, rest will be meh.

NW curries r different, they I'd say better frame on average than whites maybe, but not if u picked whites from say, Iceland obv

Manlet rage lol