why do people think frame matters?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
Frame objectively has to be one of the least important things in determining attractiveness. Face above all and then height and dick, everything else is cope. (fyi i have a 17-inch bideltoid at 5'7) so i think it's fair i have a say in this. Ppl say "Muh frame is important for attractive" when it really is not. If you're 6'2 and a framecel, you are doing far better than the 5'6 guy who has a good frame. frame is just psl autism, nobody cares about it irl, it's all about face and height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, try2beme, hattrick and 1 other person
reply please @noonespecial

brutal, framecel at 5'9. frame means nothing are u fat or fit. just dont have cucked narrow shoulders
I am 67kg 16-18bf% with narrow shoulders brutal I never get space in social settings and always look small. I feel mogged by 5'7s with a good frame

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Frame matters somewhat, it gives you more of a presence, which is important if you are manlet, i'm a framecel and it sucks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, hopecel, DarkTriadBeliever and 3 others
It does matter a lot especially when you come closer to average height territory or do you seriously believe humans only grow vertically.
The overall size impression counts

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noonespecial and looksmaxxing223
Frame matters somewhat, it gives you more of a presence, which is important if you are manlet, i'm a framecel and it sucks.
bhai having a 17inch bideltoid never helped me, it was always my face, i've only been complimented by my shoulders by gymcels and funny thing is, that was entirely genetics

Boyo come here is he by definition truecel do u and @Zer0/∞ mog him

• JFL
What’s this cope now ?

Frame is equal to height

• JFL
It does matter a lot especially when you come closer to average height territory or do you seriously believe humans only grow vertically.
frame barely matters
would u rather be 6'2 with a 15 inch bideltoid
or 5'10 with a 20 inch bideltoid

What’s this cope now ?

Frame is equal to height
cope? i have a good frame genetically, wouldnt have made this thread if frame did matter from my exp. its height + face which matters

17 is narrow asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Saint Casanova and looksmaxxing223

Attachments

• 09A2DC9D-C855-4D21-B481-80A7F0C039C7.jpeg
    09A2DC9D-C855-4D21-B481-80A7F0C039C7.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, jordanisbetterthanu and looksmaxxing223
It’s not even bottom percentile
really? maybe i measured them wrong then, because my gymcel friends always said "Oh bro you have such wide shoulders how are they that wide"

really? maybe i measured them wrong then, because my gymcel friends always said "Oh bro you have such wide shoulders how are they that wide"
Yes really. A good bicep size is 17 inches

• +1
Yes really. A good bicep size is 17 inches
makes sense, thanks for clarifying, i'm not gonna edit my og post but i do mog most people's shoulder width. I assume my clavicles are probably 19-20 because ive seen alot of guys at my old gym with worse shoulder width than me despite my height. But yh that's besides the point, even a good frame means nothing if ur height is shit like mine is

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I've been told I have a good frame before but I'm a 5'6 manlet so it doesn't really matter

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and looksmaxxing223
frame barely matters
would u rather be 6'2 with a 15 inch bideltoid
or 5'10 with a 20 inch bideltoid
Definitely 5’10 tbh.
When it comes to pure attraction, with that kind of built you basically showcase the female superior athleticism as well as fighting ability, which is way more important than being simply tall without anything else.
Of course tall men usually possess taller frames as their overall bone structure simply tends to be larger/ heavier.
But with an overall very subpar frame, being vertically tall means almost nothing when it comes to pure attraction.