why do people think I’m retarded

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

you won’t get what you want
irl people treat me like forest gump like some naive retard without a brain

they gotta realize that I never wanted to be born. Im lost and don’t wanna find my way because I never even want to be born in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, 5'7 zoomer, piec and 2 others
none of us asked for this existence. for some it's a gift but for others it's a living hell

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You need to act more NT, like just talk about sports
there are things that 1 year ago i didnt realize that were too atuistic to be said in public
i used to ask about people's views on the industrial revolution jfl

• +1
You need to act more NT, like just talk about sports
there are things that 1 year ago i didnt realize that were too atuistic to be said in public
i used to ask about people's views on the industrial revolution jfl
also I realized when I try to help others they get mad because I accidentally make it worse. Like one time a girl had a flashlight on and looking for something in the work closet and I went in and turned the light on so she can see better and she got mad and said she didn’t want to wake the office bird because it was sleeping and basically told me off. All I was trying to do was help. It’s like they think I’m some naive retard :feelsrope:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and aryan mogger
also I realized when I try to help others they get mad because I accidentally make it worse. Like one time a girl had a flashlight on and looking for something in the work closet and I went in and turned the light on so she can see better and she got mad and said she didn’t want to wake the office bird because it was sleeping and basically told me off. All I was trying to do was help. It’s like they think I’m some naive retard :feelsrope:
sorry for your experience
stop helping people, they dont deserve your assistance(y) fuck normies

• +1