Why do people think muscles make them looks better

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Why do foids like muscles and athletes?

just status or they truely feel genuine primal attraction?

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Break it down

It makes you strong. Strong = success with being able to protect.

Bones or muscle it don't matter. Be decently good looking. Have some good muscle and hopefully good bones. = You pass

Also it really does depend on the women you ask. It's not universal. Some women have different hormonal profiles that leads them to be attracted to different body types. Also age. Background. It really depends.

My life didn't change much getting muscled or not. I was enough before I lifted and now I'm even more enough. But some men they literally do get better lives lifting and becoming a very imposing person.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PlayersGetPlayed and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
He’s not doing it for you, bro

Break it down

It makes you strong. Strong = success with being able to protect.

Bones or muscle it don't matter. Be decently good looking. Have some good muscle and hopefully good bones. = You pass

Also it really does depend on the women you ask. It's not universal. Some women have different hormonal profiles that leads them to be attracted to different body types. Also age. Background. It really depends.

My life didn't change much getting muscled or not. I was enough before I lifted and now I'm even more enough. But some men they literally do get better lives lifting and becoming a very imposing person.
What if u r muscular but font wanna protect?:lul:

also u astrosky?

Long time no see u and Tomas palomaki

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
What if u r muscular but font wanna protect?:lul:

also u astrosky?

Long time no see u and Tomas palomaki
I mean you can always just work out because you wanna do it for yourself like I do. I don't even care for validation from women these days. It also makes your goals more morally centered and helps develop character. I work out for my future kids. I don't want to be known as the skinny dad or weak dad lol. I wanna have Dad strength and make them see me as Superman literally.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I mean you can always just work out because you wanna do it for yourself like I do. I don't even care for validation from women these days. It also makes your goals more morally centered and helps develop character. I work out for my future kids. I don't want to be known as the skinny dad or weak dad lol. I wanna have Dad strength and make them see me as Superman literally.
The date went well with a hqnp foid it seems like I passed her looks threshold facially but she got an ick when I lifted my linen pants at the beach.

Throughout our convos she tried to give a hint that her younger brother is a gym rat.

I am also trying to workout for my heart condition as well on top of translating the attractive from interest to primal attraction.