Why Do People Think Pitt is Unmoggable?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
I mean, let’s keep it real, the man is objectively handsome, but to say he is unmoggable and is the best looking man ever is stretching it. If I were to see him walking down the street, I would think he was good looking, but I would look twice at him and think to myself, “that is one of the best looking men I’ve seen”. The big 5 in PSL Meeks, Barrett, O’Pry, Gandy, and Chico all brutally mog him to the grave imho. Let’s look at him for example. His ipd is less than ideal. His zygomatic projection is actually quite poor, preventing him from having hollow cheeks even at low body fat. His masseter muscles are quite enlarged, making his bigonial wider than his bizygomatic, giving him sort of a chipmunk look. Also, in side profile, he just lacks the model tier forward growth that just looks super aesthetic. In my opinion, he is a man that is haloed by extremely high status. To say he mogs any of the PSL gods or top male models is stretching it. Inb4 the Pitt cock riders, no I’m not hating on him, and yes he mogs me, I just don’t think he’s anywhere near being the best looking man on earth like people say.

Attachments

• 430D871F-63A0-40A1-B016-D110175AA41F.jpeg
    430D871F-63A0-40A1-B016-D110175AA41F.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 6CA6211A-EE6D-469D-A1EC-6B67DDA0C15A.jpeg
    6CA6211A-EE6D-469D-A1EC-6B67DDA0C15A.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 89
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, didntreadlol and JamesHowlett
I mean, let’s keep it real, the man is objectively handsome, but to say he is unmoggable and is the best looking man ever is stretching it. If I were to see him walking down the street, I would think he was good looking, but I would look twice at him and think to myself, “that is one of the best looking men I’ve seen”. The big 5 in PSL Meeks, Barrett, O’Pry, Gandy, and Chico all brutally mog him to the grave imho. Let’s look at him for example. His ipd is less than ideal. His zygomatic projection is actually quite poor, preventing him from having hollow cheeks even at low body fat. His masseter muscles are quite enlarged, making his bigonial wider than his bizygomatic, giving him sort of a chipmunk look. Also, in side profile, he just lacks the model tier forward growth that just looks super aesthetic. In my opinion, he is a man that is haloed by extremely high status. To say he mogs any of the PSL gods or top male models is stretching. Inb4 the Pitt cock riders, no I’m not hating on him, and yes he mogs me, I just don’t think he’s anywhere near being the best looking man on earth like people say.
Because he became an idol,girl worship him not because very handsome he has a name that means so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5349
He has status, maybe that's why normies like him, plus they try to justify it by saying 'oh he's slept with many women, girls swoon for him'.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
He has status, maybe that's why normies like him, plus they try to justify it by saying 'oh he's slept with many women, girls swoon for him'.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's unmoggable.
Yeah, yet I always see people here spamming “Pitt mogs” when I most a picture of someone obviously better looking. Show women a picture of Brad Pitt and Jeremy Meeks and ask who is better looking. 9 times out of 10, they’ll say Meeks

• +1
Reactions: john2
At some points in his life, he would've been able to stand next any of the models you mentioned.

More than that though, like others said, he was an icon. In the U.S., Brad Pitt is synonymous with handsome and is a common household name. That said, I have had plenty of female friends mention that they don't find him all that attractive.

Just want to put it out there though, he plowed Mike Tyson's wife even before he was famous JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nero, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5349
keep coping bro
66952556bd4552b83011878ab8b6d949.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, aestheticallypleasin and justadude

Attachments

• BB2FF93C-1012-4DC2-B030-FD17C57834E8.jpeg
    BB2FF93C-1012-4DC2-B030-FD17C57834E8.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 7651C046-72B3-434E-866F-4D066CFD0742.jpeg
    7651C046-72B3-434E-866F-4D066CFD0742.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 68
  • F7CF3E9B-98C1-4318-9059-DB6A203BE2C5.jpeg
    F7CF3E9B-98C1-4318-9059-DB6A203BE2C5.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 73213C24-DFEB-4DD0-925B-5C9062D3F0CD.jpeg
    73213C24-DFEB-4DD0-925B-5C9062D3F0CD.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and Deleted member 7042
Meeks isnt in big 5... It was always Alain Delon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cope and kuroro
@ArvidGustavsson happened about 4 months ago

When you think of a spy you think James Bond. When you think of a phone you think iPhone. When you think of handsome you think Brad Pitt. He’s an icon.

Pitt isn't even top 10 best looking men of all-time. Very overrated. Also his jaw is fat and shit. Looks awful. A tapered jaw always looks the best. Get it through your head autists. muh chewing

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 5349
I mean, let’s keep it real, the man is objectively handsome, but to say he is unmoggable and is the best looking man ever is stretching it. If I were to see him walking down the street, I would think he was good looking, but I would look twice at him and think to myself, “that is one of the best looking men I’ve seen”. The big 5 in PSL Meeks, Barrett, O’Pry, Gandy, and Chico all brutally mog him to the grave imho. Let’s look at him for example. His ipd is less than ideal. His zygomatic projection is actually quite poor, preventing him from having hollow cheeks even at low body fat. His masseter muscles are quite enlarged, making his bigonial wider than his bizygomatic, giving him sort of a chipmunk look. Also, in side profile, he just lacks the model tier forward growth that just looks super aesthetic. In my opinion, he is a man that is haloed by extremely high status. To say he mogs any of the PSL gods or top male models is stretching it. Inb4 the Pitt cock riders, no I’m not hating on him, and yes he mogs me, I just don’t think he’s anywhere near being the best looking man on earth like people say.
you are an absolute retard if you think pitt doesn't have the highest sex appeal out of all of the models ever.
HE doesn't have that over the top good looking face
he has an appealling personality
I have a chad friend who 'looks' better than pitt, but I don't think those sharp angles and hunter eyes will get you more women than the look pitt has.

he is better looking than Barrett imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
STATUS

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Pitt isn't even top 10 best looking men of all-time. Very overrated. Also his jaw is fat and shit. Looks awful. A tapered jaw always looks the best. Get it through your head autists. muh chewing
jaw should be a little bit narrower than Zygos, it does not look aesthetic when it's wider.

He's literally only relevant here cuz of Arvid

jaw should be a little bit narrower than Zygos, it does not look aesthetic when it's wider.
I think jaw being same width as zygos can also look good but that should be the limit.

Pitt is a good example of the sheep effect. Because normies have the habit of considering him the epitome of male beauty ("I'm no Brad Pitt but I look kind of good with this hairstyle" "I mean he's no Brad Pitt but..." etc), everyone started thinking that he must be the best looking guy in the world since majority of people says so (common belief fallacy).

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Becuase everyone hwree is delusional about looks. Have you even really looked around this forum. People want to be 7ft with massive frame with model features and high Testosterone and be able to get women easily. Yet they don't even have jobs. This place is basically autism city
Pitt is a good example of the sheep effect. Because normies have the habit of considering him the epitome of male beauty ("I'm no Brad Pitt but I look kind of good with this hairstyle" "I mean he's no Brad Pitt but..." etc), everyone started thinking that he must be the best looking guy in the world since majority of people says so (common belief fallacy).
It's a good point thing is he's a different type of attractive if you ask me. He's almost boneless but he's a jawlineler which people like a lot with a good midface

Becuase everyone hwree is delusional about looks. Have you even really looked around this forum. People want to be 7ft with massive frame with model features and high Testosterone and be able to get women easily. Yet they don't even have jobs. This place is basically autism city

It's a good point thing is he's a different type of attractive if you ask me. He's almost boneless but he's a jawlineler which people like a lot with a good midface
He got so famous mainly thanks to his coloring. Normies think that blonde hair + blue/green eyes is the most aesthetic combination. This forum is the same, if someone has a darker coloring than brown hair + ligt eyes he's already dismissed as subhuman regardless of how his face actually looks like.
Also, I agree with the jawline part. Normies don't care much about actual forward growth, they care about jawline definition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
He got so famous mainly thanks to his coloring. Normies think that blonde hair + blue/green eyes is the most aesthetic combination. This forum is the same, if someone has a darker coloring than brown hair + ligt eyes he's already dismissed as subhuman regardless of how his face actually looks like.
Also, I agree with the jawline part. Normies don't care much about actual forward growth, they care about jawline definition.
Preach brother. You must be a smartcel.i can tell cux you didn't bombard me with "Muh genetics" and "Muh status" bs. He's attractive and that's why. Also nordic pheno is usually attractive to normies as its rare