why do people think rice is unhealthy?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
wtf, i eat like 400g white rice everyday and it doesnt bloat at all

fuck is wrong with rice? are potatoes that much better?

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich, PYT, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Rice when turned into a resistant starch is good for your gut bacteria.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person

Eat potatoes

• +1
Reactions: karbo
ANOTHER SHIT THREAD BY LOCAL BLOATED CLOWN KERBO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 6997, Gargantuan and 10 others
look at the asians...............

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl, Golang and 1 other person
i feel for the rice is bad meme but i realize rice digest much faster and eating potatoes makes me feel bloated. just searched up a bit about vertical diet after @Dr Shekelberg mentioned it and it basically confirmed i fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and karbo
because of ketotard insulin-obesity hypothesis meme. they actually think that carbs cause fat gain independently of caloric intake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and karbo
keep googling unhealthy foods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 4804
i feel for the rice is bad meme but i realize rice digest much faster and eating potatoes makes me feel bloated. just searched up a bit about vertical diet after @Dr Shekelberg mentioned it and it basically confirmed i fucked up.
Well, I myself would not do everything from the vertical diet i.e. adrenal fatigue likely a meme

But it may be something to look into if you want to "Peat" like me but cant handle dairy.
If you eat potatoes, then only potatoes as starch source. I think that alkalizing nutrients (potassium etc.) can balance the digestion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Because of asians lol,people in latin american eat rice all the time too.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4804
because of ketotard insulin-obesity hypothesis meme. they actually think that carbs cause fat gain independently of caloric intake.

RESULTS: Actual nutrient intakes from food records during the VLCK (%carbohydrate:fat:protein = ~9:63:28%) and the LF (~58:22:20%) were significantly different. Dietary energy was restricted, but was slightly higher during the VLCK (1855 kcal/day) compared to the LF (1562 kcal/day) diet for men. Both between and within group comparisons revealed a distinct advantage of a VLCK over a LF diet for weight loss, total fat loss, and trunk fat loss for men (despite significantly greater energy intake). The majority of women also responded more favorably to the VLCK diet, especially in terms of trunk fat loss. The greater reduction in trunk fat was not merely due to the greater total fat loss, because the ratio of trunk fat/total fat was also significantly reduced during the VLCK diet in men and women. Absolute REE (kcal/day) was decreased with both diets as expected, but REE expressed relative to body mass (kcal/kg), was better maintained on the VLCK diet for men only. Individual responses clearly show the majority of men and women experience greater weight and fat loss on a VLCK than a LF diet. CONCLUSION: This study shows a clear benefit of a VLCK over LF diet for short-term body weight and fat loss, especially in men. A preferential loss of fat in the trunk region with a VLCK diet is novel and potentially clinically significant but requires further validation. These data provide additional support for the concept of metabolic advantage with diets representing extremes in macronutrient distribution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Well, I myself would not do everything from the vertical diet i.e. adrenal fatigue likely a meme

But it may be something to look into if you want to "Peat" like me but cant handle dairy.
If you eat potatoes, then only potatoes as starch source. I think that alkalizing nutrients (potassium etc.) can balance the digestion.
so i should eat banana along with it? i'm doing IF not by choice it's just easier for me because I don't have time to eat at work. When I get home and have dinner I eat chicken broccoli and potato and my mind is foggy. digestion also takes a very long time for me than i like it to.

karbo more like CARBo ngl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 4804
so i should eat banana along with it? i'm doing IF not by choice it's just easier for me because I don't have time to eat at work. When I get home and have dinner I eat chicken broccoli and potato and my mind is foggy. digestion also takes a very long time for me than i like it to.
Want to be a labrat for a month? Want to lose weight also?

RESULTS: Actual nutrient intakes from food records during the VLCK (%carbohydrate:fat:protein = ~9:63:28%) and the LF (~58:22:20%) were significantly different. Dietary energy was restricted, but was slightly higher during the VLCK (1855 kcal/day) compared to the LF (1562 kcal/day) diet for men. Both between and within group comparisons revealed a distinct advantage of a VLCK over a LF diet for weight loss, total fat loss, and trunk fat loss for men (despite significantly greater energy intake). The majority of women also responded more favorably to the VLCK diet, especially in terms of trunk fat loss. The greater reduction in trunk fat was not merely due to the greater total fat loss, because the ratio of trunk fat/total fat was also significantly reduced during the VLCK diet in men and women. Absolute REE (kcal/day) was decreased with both diets as expected, but REE expressed relative to body mass (kcal/kg), was better maintained on the VLCK diet for men only. Individual responses clearly show the majority of men and women experience greater weight and fat loss on a VLCK than a LF diet. CONCLUSION: This study shows a clear benefit of a VLCK over LF diet for short-term body weight and fat loss, especially in men. A preferential loss of fat in the trunk region with a VLCK diet is novel and potentially clinically significant but requires further validation. These data provide additional support for the concept of metabolic advantage with diets representing extremes in macronutrient distribution.
thats one study versus this meta-analysis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5568065/
We conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects on daily energy expenditure and body fat of isocaloric diets differing in their fraction of carbohydrate to fat but with equal protein. To minimize confounding by dietary nonadherence, we included only controlled feeding studies where all food was provided to the subjects. We found 32 studies representing 563 subjects matching our inclusion criteria with dietary carbohydrate ranging from 1%–83% and dietary fat ranging from 4%–84% of total calories (see Supplementary Materials).

Figure 2A shows the daily energy expenditure differences between isocaloric diets with equal protein but differing in the ratio of carbohydrate to fat. The pooled weighted mean difference in energy expenditure was 26 kcal/d (P <.0001) greater with lower fat diets. Figure 2B shows differences in the rate of body fat change between diets with the pooled weighted mean difference of 16 g/d (P <.0001) greater body fat loss in favor of the lower fat diets. These results are in the opposite direction to the predictions of the carbohydrate-insulin model, but the effect sizes are so small as to be physiologically meaningless. In other words, for all practical purposes “a calorie is a calorie” when it comes to body fat and energy expenditure differences between controlled isocaloric diets varying in the ratio of carbohydrate to fat.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
Keep eating grains serf

white rice is easy calories

that's why you see a lot of body builders have white rice in their diets

High glycemic carb with little to no nutrient content, peasants eat rice as can keep you alive without little to no nutrition, rice is the diet of the poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Keep in mind a lot for studies in the past have been manipulated as part of propaganda by the sugar industry to demonize fat.

that was a big scandal. i think we can agree refined sugars and veg oils are poison. meat is much less of a health concern.

High glycemic carb with little to no nutrient content, peasants eat rice as can keep you alive without little to no nutrition, rice is the diet of the poor
so what should i eat nigger

Because eating rice gives you this frame.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9090
View attachment 726639
Because eating rice gives you this frame.

keep saving months old pictures of me, you retarded shitskin.
if you want an idea of how my face looks like now check out this thread
besides, i unironically and literally framemog you, you fucking worthless high estrogen skinny fat primitive nigger

your one and only source of human communication is this forum, whereas i dont even share stories about me meeting up with foids anymore because it has become so common for me at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064

Quionia rice is the best

besides, i unironically and literally framemog you, you fucking worthless high estrogen skinny fat primitive nigger
View attachment 726677
your one and only source of human communication is this forum, whereas i dont even share stories about me meeting up with foids anymore because it has become so common for me at this point
Lol at calling me skinny fat
View attachment 726677

Here is a more recent one.

Lol at calling me skinny fat

View attachment 726707
Here is a more recent one.
what is your point? that i face, race, and framemog you? get the fuck off my thread when you have zero contribution, retarded shitskin rotter. and yes your belly does look vomit inducing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Idk man ask some ricecels like @thecel

better than anything that contains gluten atleast

Potatoes are more nutrient dense but brown rice is pretty great

• +1

I eat like 3 cups of rice per meal cause that's what we eat in our culture

I eat 1kg of rice over 3-4 days and i gain 3kg, lose them back after 3-4 days.

• +1