Why do people think this is wrong

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Men are sick
IMG 1130

They think it’s weird to eat chipotle and drink some brandy or whiskey? That’s what I do all the time.

I get super nachos from those spic places on the corner and drink it with a four loko

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, goobermaxxing17, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
I hate alcohol I only like 4loko
Whats your favorite flavor

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Mirin my parents are making natchos I may indulge and cheat on my goatis Era :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
The only right way to drink is when you're out with your friends at the bar or club. If you drink at home too often, you risk becoming an alcoholic. That's similar to how Uber Eats made so many people fat. When you actually go out to a club to drink, good things might happen, like meeting an alien looking Slavic foid :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Vermilioncore
The only right way to drink is when you're out with your friends at the bar or club. If you drink at home too often, you risk becoming an alcoholic. That's similar to how Uber Eats made so many people fat. When you actually go out to a club to drink, good things might happen, like meeting an alien looking Slavic foid :aheago:
nahh that’s some bill Cosby type shit innit faggot :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
IMG 1130

They think it’s weird to eat chipotle and drink some brandy or whiskey? That’s what I do all the time.

I get super nachos from those spic places on the corner and drink it with a four loko
divorced alcoholic father diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Vermilioncore