Why do people throw the term "aspie" and "autistic" around here so often when most of us aren't autistic.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Like, in PSLI sites they call each other aspie or say that's autistic but majority of us aren't. I've been around actual autistic people and it's drastic and obvious as fuck. Is there a reason why this term is thrown around so much around these forums when our problems are more likely due to our looks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and hebbewem
If you have to ask that, it means you’re actually...
8359E2F1 08E6 4176 9790 C62DCA6C77ED

You have different types of aspies
Similar to how you have different types of incels

Irl incels don't know what psl or pills are.

Internet aspie means basement dweller,no social skills,

Irl aspie is some weird robot like thing with no emotion

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Deleted member 3195, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
Like, in PSLI sites they call each other aspie or say that's autistic but majority of us aren't. I've been around actual autistic people and it's drastic and obvious as fuck. Is there a reason why this term is thrown around so much around these forums when our problems are more likely due to our looks?
personalityinkwell

Another synonym for low iq i think :feelsrope:

Why do you assume most here aren't aspie?

Why do you assume most here aren't aspie?

Because a very low amount of the population has officially been diagnosed with aspergers and it seems the self diagnosed autism meme is common

This. Irl incels aka Trucels are fubar because of their looks. Most of the people here are Normies who just want to pass their time because most of them are introverts

Because everyone here is virgin or near virgin so you can't use that anymore as insult, now you have to form a hierarchy even among virgins: aka who has potential to lose it = NT, and who will be stuck = aspie

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Golden Glass

Because everyone here is virgin or near virgin so you can't use that anymore as insult, now you have to form a hierarchy even among virgins: aka who has potential to lose it = NT, and who will be stuck = aspie

here's a quote I found in another thread

Didn't watch but this is straight up not true. Cold approaching/PUA is aspie as fuck and Chad doesn't need to do it, as women will approach him. The setting you meet women in and vibe you give off is almost as important as how you look.

It seems to me that aspie basically means social impotence?