Why do people use 'loox' as an example of the gym being an ascension?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
3120978_loox.png

First of all the dude is NOT ugly. He looks just thin and his face isn't bad at all ... So why is there so much dramatizing over his roidmaxxing?

He didn't even probably need to roid to not be incel as we all know he roided and still didn't suddenly start slaying or anything so it's still a pipedream some have here that any guy hops on and starts racking up a 100+ lay count, otherwise someone like loox himself would have a lay count higher than 2 lol some users here who are half his size have much higher laycounts than that NATURALLY

But bottom line -- for all who use him as an example:

1. He was never ugly to begin with -- actually looks quite tall, decent MTN/normie-ish face more or less, just thin but okay frame

2. Without the roids he could've done at least 3 softmaxes or maybe 1 hardmax that could've helped heavily steer him closer to HTN/Chadlite

3. If roids made such a transformation, why did he never claim he did better with women? For the people who attribute his dramatized "transformation" to be solely due to roids then explain why he still had the same girlfriend? It doesn't seem like his SMV increased nearly as much as some make it out to be. So anyone looking toward him as some life-changing "transformation" is seeing what they want to believe, not necessarily what loox's experience was overall. There was no true 'physical halo' here that was required in order for loox to have not been incel -- it was clearly all mental. Those who believe it was his looks pre-roids are IDIOTS. loox pre-roids was MTN+tall.

Bottom line -- people here are idiots & cannot rate. He was never incel-looking, he just got the muscle halo which lots of male gazers fap over/attribute to their idea of what they think is "ascending" another dude. Reality check: he was never ugly & roids did not 180 his sex life. He did not turn to magical HULK pussy God master 2.0 schlaya & he even confirmed this himself 100% before he left here.

Loox was just a mentalcel who had the looks but roided/went RTT mode to feel more confident. It did not help him directly with women -- it just helped me be more confident in himself. It's cope anywhere to believe that loox was some lifelong, truecel permavirgin if he didn't gain 100 lbs. of muscle ... It was 90% mental clearly, not looks for him. While muscle can be a halo he definitely did not need it to not be incel. Otherwise your argument would be that any skinny tallfag's incel unless he's a muscle monster which is utter BS cope lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
who that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, GetShrekt, ascension and 4 others

Some guy here who everyone thinks he basically was a lifelong truecel until he hopped on roids but he was never really ugly to begin.

he's like 6'3" as well so even less likely to be a truecel. Many wanna cope that it's his face that was bad & muscle helped but it's bs

He roided for himself not for women aka to not be a mentalcel perhaps

Being a muscle monster doesn't help with women, only athletic build/beachbod/etc. not Hulk looking mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, fjor2096, Dystopian and 6 others

So steroids grew him new eyebrows, changed his haircut, and improved his cherrypicking photo/selfie skills. Neat lol

Plus he wasn't even done growing yet. Isn't he not even 21? How do we know that's all roids & he didn't just finish puberty with a kick?

Too many unanswered questions. Roids do not give you eyebrows first of all lol so something else like puberty/growing happened.

Never seen a guy hop on a cycle and suddenly grow thick eyebrows if he had none before. Clearly loox did softmaxxing/etc. too.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad
These mf'ers on here pick the worst pics for the before then the most cherrypicked ones for after lol

Talk about coping/deluding yourselves 101. He was never ugly, just average and tall which is already a SMV advantage over average & short

Of course muscle suited him, he wasn't ugly to begin with

He was just an insecure, mentalcel tallfag who was still going through puberty ... Roids weren't a requirement as he had okay enough looks.

So steroids grew him new eyebrows, changed his haircut, and improved his cherrypicking photo/selfie skills. Neat lol

Plus he wasn't even done growing yet. Isn't he not even 21? How do we know that's all roids & he didn't just finish puberty with a kick?

Too many unanswered questions. Roids do not give you eyebrows first of all lol so something else like puberty/growing happened.

Never seen a guy hop on a cycle and suddenly grow thick eyebrows if he had none before. Clearly loox did softmaxxing/etc. too.
Roids most likely gave him a second puberty bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 29167, callisto and 1 other person
Roids most likely gave him a second puberty bro

Nah, it probably just finished his first one simply. His face did not change in any big way from the roids, only the eyebrows which could be painted on for all we know. Maybe what the roids did was increase his appetite so he'd actually eat better/not be a sickly looking tallfag.

Or perhaps the roids somehow just enhanced some of his lackluster featurues due in part to some deficiency or something he had prior but could have maybe otherwise been fixed without the roids. I know thick eyebrows aren't due to roids, I have bushy brows & I'm low T af

Last edited:
Roids literally grew his face nicely and now it complements his midface were as before he looked like a horse. Stop da cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, Deleted member 29167, callisto and 5 others
He roided for himself not for women aka to not be a mentalcel perhaps

Being a muscle monster doesn't help with women, only athletic build/beachbod/etc. not Hulk looking mf
its niche u dumbass learn niche therory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 20704
hes mtn face

looks ridicolous now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 20704
its niche u dumbass learn niche therory

good looking people don't need niches. Most "nichemaxxing" types are incel-tier as they can't succeed outside of rare encounters

But loox was just normal looking + height halo & autism. He didn't need roids, plus he isn't in any niche he's likely still not slaying shit

Roids literally grew his face nicely and now it complements his midface were as before he looked like a horse. Stop da cope

All what happened is he gained mass/pounds so his face looks more filled out, duh. Any stickcels on here can see that by going > 160 lbs.

Obviously if you starve yourself thin your face is more likely to look more like shit since few on here have massive, Chadly bone bases. loox just actually fucking ate and had anabolism, the guy looked sickly thin. This is not purely proven to be roid ascension but seemingly repletion lol

fuck roids. that shit hurts you sooner or later, it doesn't matter how well you cycle, there are no side effect free paths, once you fuck your hormones you create damage.

the coping is through the roof with this one

he went from a skinny 0 appeal nerd to slaying jb pussy inbetween gym sets

fuck off greycel if you think he was ever MTN-ish before his transformation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, litaz, Deleted member 8771 and 5 others
the coping is through the roof with this one

he went from a skinny 0 appeal nerd to slaying jb pussy inbetween gym sets

fuck off greycel if you think he was ever MTN-ish before his transformation

now I know you're pretty clueless jfl

Most jbs don't like big/beefy, muscle monster looking dudes who look like they're 25+ gym dads. Just look at loox's "transformation" & tell me seriously you think this is appealing to jbs. Not in cherry pick but his videos in motion. He has very little jb appeal with his roid looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
He literally frame and neck mogs your average nattycel JFL

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
i very first went clubbing at the time that before photo was taken and got absolutely nothing - not a modicum of attention.

i went clubbing again a month later with some lowered inhibitions. i got brutally rejected and even laughed at by girls.

from mid 2020 to mid 2021 i used to get approached maybe once a night - sometimes twice on the rare occasion. the attention was nothing to be proud of though.

in contrast, i just went clubbing for the first time in over a year a couple weeks ago (i broke up with my girlfriend) and got approached about 7 times, made out with 5 of them, and brought one of them home. most of them said I was sexy/beautiful/hot immediately. I put in 0 effort to approach or dance the entire night. (and this was on a less populated weekday with free entry and cheap drinks)

was that the anecdote you were looking for buddy? was it all mental?

:ROFLMAO:

12% female follower base isn’t too bad for a gymcel fitness tiktok account. of course the algorithm will push it towards guys (that’s the target demographic of my content..) but I still get a lot of girl comments on my popular videos.
fix ur lips coloring its too dark. Will ascend jb appeal hard

All what happened is he gained mass/pounds so his face looks more filled out, duh. Any stickcels on here can see that by going > 160 lbs.

Obviously if you starve yourself thin your face is more likely to look more like shit since few on here have massive, Chadly bone bases. loox just actually fucking ate and had anabolism, the guy looked sickly thin. This is not purely proven to be roid ascension but seemingly repletion lol
Huh
That has to do with bf
Jfl
His bf before and after is same just difference is he has more muscle
His face bones did become more masc I'd say with puberty mostly roids just accelerated
And thicker neck

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
fuck roids. that shit hurts you sooner or later, it doesn't matter how well you cycle, there are no side effect free paths, once you fuck your hormones you create damage.
fucking giga nigga