Why do people wanna do chores and clean on their days off?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
they already work 40 hours a week and on their day off, instead of chillin with a beer watching tv with a pizza, they start vacuuming the carpet and cleaning the whole house at the crack of dawn. I don’t get it, I mean where’s the fun in that type of life

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and AutisticGymcel
free u bruh
idk why mods had to ban ya

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Yeah I don’t understand it either. Normies develop intense self hatred if they aren’t always doing something all of the time. I grind super hard while working but I prioritize myself and make sure to relax and rot when I have time off.

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah I don’t understand it either. Normies develop intense self hatred if they aren’t always doing something all of the time. I grind super hard while working but I prioritize myself and make sure to relax and rot when I have time off.
I don’t work hard ever. I just lay here and rot all day. I never asked to be born, so why should I work hard in a world I never even wanted to be in?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and AutisticGymcel
I don’t work hard ever. I just lay here and rot all day. I never asked to be born, so why should I work hard in a world I never even wanted to be in?
I work hard cuz I have goals. I care about the end result. Normies just work for the sake of working which seems retarded to me.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
they already work 40 hours a week and on their day off, instead of chillin with a beer watching tv with a pizza, they start vacuuming the carpet and cleaning the whole house at the crack of dawn. I don’t get it, I mean where’s the fun in that type of life
I am talentless, ugly and have no charm

Why should I cuck myself into "working hard" :ROFLMAO:

I'm gonna live a comfy life of self-indulgence, I genuinely couldn't careless if I have a messy room, un-ironed clothes or whatever

• JFL