Why do people want their son to look better than them

serialcoper

serialcoper

Neurodivergent
Why do people say shit like "I'm gonna marry a 6'1 girl and we'll have tall sons.". Why? Do you want to be cucked by your own son? Of course I would want attractive children but that'll only be a product of my own satisfaction, I wouldn't do it for their sake

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: counterintuitive, Henry Rollins, ttlurker and 6 others
AITA

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: overtier1011 and Deleted member 64829
Their success is your success brother. We are all reborn through our children

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Andremln, Tabula Rasa and 24 others
I want somebody to achieve my fantasies. Who is gonna be better at it than my own son?

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, BeanletMogger, Henry Rollins and 4 others
Why do people say shit like "I'm gonna marry a 6'1 girl and we'll have tall sons.". Why? Do you want to be cucked by your own son?
How could a son cuck his father, by fucking his fathers wife aka his mother?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, counterintuitive, Henry Rollins and 4 others
IMG 4830

• +1
Reactions: sexy and Deleted member 64829
yes

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and noonespecial
Probably the most retarded thread made this month tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, counterintuitive, Henry Rollins and 8 others
Your son is your legacy. You should root for them just as much as you root for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, counterintuitive, Henry Rollins and 4 others
Fucking retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, counterintuitive, Henry Rollins and 3 others
Your son is your legacy. You should root for them just as much as you root for yourself.
I would but I would care about myself first. You live for yourself type shit

Not wanting your own son to have more a better life than you is even more cucked
imagine being so bitter and jealous that you want your own flesh and blood to suffer and not have more opportunities

• +1
Reactions: litaz, watah, counterintuitive and 5 others
yes
Doesnt get more tales than this

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Not wanting your own son to have more a better life than you is even more cucked
imagine being so bitter and jealous that you want your own flesh and blood to suffer and not have more opportunities
when did I say I wanted him to suffer? Did you even read what I said? I only said that I would prioritize my best interests first cause nobody can live your life for you. And if you think they can and want your son to live out your shitty fantasies for you, then thats whats cucked

Listen bro. Your life as an individual is completely meaningless. This holds for everyone. Life only has meaning in it’s continuation. These bodies we live in are merely vectors for genetic information and the things we have learned so that we may pass them on to the next in line.

Life is nothing but a grace period for turning the best of our genetic material into the next generation.

I want my son to mog me to the dirt. I want him to be infinitely superior to me and to have a better life than me, and I wish to be replaced completely.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Henry Rollins, Bars and 3 others
might've made the most controversial thread of all time
niggers dont understand what I meant

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I would actually fucking want my son to do better than me

But my son is his own person and I wouldn't want to live out some cucked fanatasies through him

Last edited:
Clearly not you but when i have a son i would do everything in my power to allow him have the best life. And i would sacrifice my life for him.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, noonespecial and TheLookInYourEyes
might've made the most controversial thread of all time
niggers dont understand what I meant
I understand where you're coming from cause you're probably below 30 and only think about yourself rn. Tbh so am I. I don't care about my friends even 10% of the way i care about myself and it's supposed to be like that. Your goal now is to build yourself up and pass on your genes. When you reach 40 you won't be the same as for now you probably have kids and will care about them 10x more than yourself cause they're your legacy you want them to be charming nt moggers so they can pass on your genes.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Listen bro. Your life as an individual is completely meaningless. This holds for everyone. Life only has meaning in it’s continuation. These bodies we live in are merely vectors for genetic information and the things we have learned so that we may pass them on to the next in line.

Life is nothing but a grace period for turning the best of our genetic material into the next generation.

I want my son to mog me to the dirt. I want him to be infinitely superior to me and to have a better life than me, and I wish to be replaced completely.
I understand

I never said I would go out of my way to sabotage him. I would want my son to do better than me. What I actually meant was that when people say shit like that BECAUSE they want to live out their fantasies (that they never got to experience) through their son. Your son is his own person not just some product of yours who should do what you want him to do

I want somebody to achieve my fantasies. Who is gonna be better at it than my own son?
fucking disgusting cuck this was exactly my point

Last edited:

But my son is his own person and I wouldn't want to live out some cucked fanatasies through him
holy shit niggers so dumb they dont know how to scroll down read this jfl

Why do people say shit like "I'm gonna marry a 6'1 girl and we'll have tall sons.". Why? Do you want to be cucked by your own son? Of course I would want attractive children but that'll only be a product of my own satisfaction, I wouldn't do it for their sake
incel rambling

I dont even think ur gonna get to reproduce in the first place :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
to increase their odds of reproduction

• +1
You’ll get to know about it when you become a parent. Most of the people have realised that feeling even before becoming parents.

NIGGERS SO DUMB THEY WANT TO TALK SHIT AND WHEN I EXPLAIN MYSELF THEY ALL DISAPPEAR

WTF LOL

Why wouldn't I want my son to be better than me?

so your genes have more chances to reproduce?

we are monkeys programmed by our dna, logic doesn't work for us

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: blithe
Wish your dad have done the same for you. Not wanting your descendants to be better than you is the most retarded thing ever. It's good that there are very few people like you, otherwise we would remain backward degenerates. As I say, the more suicides there are, the less suicides there are.

Looking better is doing better. Why are you arguing semantics nigg

Low T thinking. Inject

• +1
Reactions: Bars
I understand

I never said I would go out of my way to sabotage him. I would want my son to do better than me. What I actually meant was that when people say shit like that BECAUSE they want to live out their fantasies (that they never got to experience) through their son. Your son is his own person not just some product of yours who should do what you want him to do
In some sense I think it is natural to want that. Like you would want your son to be considered physically attractive, to be intelligent/capable, etc. To more or less have those general qualities at the very least. However it is silly to try and push them into things too hard. Of course, they do require guidance, and it is probably goood to allow them to try a battery of things, but above all, focus on maximizing health, minimizing stress, and giving them basic things like a quality education etc.

• +1
Reactions: litaz