• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, pig_face, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
all 13-16 year olds should fuck off, that’s much different from 18-19 year olds

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
all 13-16 year olds should fuck off, that’s much different from 18-19 year olds
just ban people trying to looksmax at the optimal age to looksmax theory

just ban people trying to looksmax at the optimal age to looksmax theory
if ur 13-16 looks don’t mean anything, anyone that age can get a gf most boys that age are subhuman as fuck and u haven’t even finished puberty or near it

best age to looksmax would be 18-20 wtf can an underdeveloped 14yo do

Because anything other than getting lean and basic softmaxing is mental masturbation mostly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Because anything other than getting lean and basic softmaxing is mental masturbation mostly.
Starving yourself in your teens would be super backwards. Leanmaxxing is such retardation.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Starving yourself in your teens would be super backwards. Leanmaxxing is such retardation.
Be hungry for 3 months and then fuck tight pussy during your prime years whilst eating a regular diet at maintenance for the next 3 years of it? Nah, you want to eat KFC instead and be “muh healthy” just lol. Development is cope and diet doesn’t affect stuff like height, sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Be hungry for 3 months and then fuck tight pussy during your prime years whilst eating a regular diet at maintenance for the next 3 years of it? Nah, you want to eat KFC instead and be “muh healthy” just lol. Development is cope and diet doesn’t affect stuff like height, sorry.
Keep degenerating your family tree. Enjoy!

kfc will make you grow taller

Kfc > eating healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Allornothing
Why not tag me you nerd? This is clearly a response to my thread yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
It
’s fine

Anyway I disagree

If you get blackpilled at that age it will ruin your development for life and you’ll never be NT again

• Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
If you get blackpilled at that age it will ruin your development for life and you’ll never be NT again
only if youre retarded and dont know how to exploit it

only if youre retarded and dont know how to exploit it
Every kid at that age is retarded cmon. Think back to when you were 14 you would’ve been a dummy like everyone else.

Every kid at that age is retarded cmon. Think back to when you were 14 you would’ve been a dummy like everyone else.
i got blackpilled at a young age and i just looksmaxxed