Why do people wear bracelets etc..

Alucard69

Alucard69

Gold
I mean not hating, if it raises your SMV or whatever you do you. But it's just such a faggot wannabe trait in my opinion, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
because it looks good fukin monkey, just use your stupid brain

WHY DO PEOPLE WIPE THEIR ASS WHEN THEY SHIT:unsure:?

thats how you sound :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim, T50gandycel, Juandigomigo22 and 6 others
Earrings look good

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Alucard69
You mean accessories? They're appealing and cool. I wear necklaces and they look good.

You mean accessories? They're appealing and cool. I wear necklaces and they look good.
I mean bracelets and things on arms specifically

Last edited:
Same reason people wear watches or anything fashionable for that matter

bracelets are gay though
I mean bracelets and things on hand specifically

It's young and cool. Remember: everything that matters is how girls are responding. Do they like your bracelets? WEAR THEM. Who cares about what a PSL autist have to say when you're getting pussy and he isn't?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0S4MA, GabachoCopium, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
because it looks good fukin monkey, just use your stupid brain

WHY DO PEOPLE WIPE THEIR ASS WHEN THEY SHIT:unsure:?

thats how you sound :lul::lul::lul:
Nah its gay. Chains, watches, and ring suffices.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
When i was 15 or so my grandmother gifted me one randomly (Probably to not throw it to the trash) and my father told me "Don't go with that faggotry to the mosque"

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, SidharthTheSlayer, murdah and 1 other person
Insecure subhuman behavior

Trying to distract people from you / your bad genetics by wearing things that are socially associated as cool or high value

Like ugly foids who do their nails like this:
Love It Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Hmm...
Insecure subhuman behavior

Trying to distract people from you / your bad genetics by wearing things that are socially associated as cool or high value

Like ugly foids who do their nails like this:
Love It Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino
That's pretty harsh and negative viewpoint bro 😂. I think people just think it looks good or whatever and it raises their SMV, like dressing a certain way. I still think it's a pretentious NTfag trait though mostly, and most do just to conform and think it's super cool

Last edited:
That's pretty harsh bro 😂, there's alot of truth to this, but i think people just think it looks good or whatever and it raises their SMV, like dressing a certain way. I still think it's a pretentious NTfag trait though mostly
It looks good because the majority of the planet's population is genetically subhuman, so they decided as a majority that those things look good.

A person with superior genetics will see through this fraud and not accept your bad genetics, regardless of clothes / bracelets etc.

It's the same with everything that is luxurious and exclusive, but some of them show you in an indirect way that you have financial and material resources (which people with good genetics need, especially if they are poor, for safety and comfort their children). so they can increase your SMV bc of that.

• Hmm...
It looks good because the majority of the planet's population is genetically subhuman, so they decided as a majority that those things look good.

A person with superior genetics will see through this fraud and not accept your bad genetics, regardless of clothes / bracelets etc.

It's the same with everything that is luxurious and exclusive, but some of them show you in an indirect way that you have financial and material resources (which people with good genetics need, especially if they are poor, for safety and comfort their children). so they can increase your SMV bc of that.
But there's definitely some clothes/art or music you think is cool regardless of whatever any1 else thinks, no? Face is just an aesthetic feature that someone finds beautiful, like art.

I just think you are reading into it from an overly blackpilled standpoint. But alot of people are defo doing it because it's "cool" and care about what others think when doing so

It's young and cool. Remember: everything that matters is how girls are responding. Do they like your bracelets? WEAR THEM. Who cares about what a PSL autist have to say when you're getting pussy and he isn't?
I agree it's just my opinion and has that connotation to my mind, but by no means would I actively hate someone wearing a bracelet

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
what are highest appeal pieces of jewellery.

earrings and chain are what i have. should i add more?

• Hmm...
Only Braclet I would wear is from Cartier or other Designer brands rather than those cheap Flea Market
ones that majority of people wear.

Cartier bracelets 2 980x551
✅

MensBraidedLeather 800x
❌

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Alucard69