Why do people who didn’t live in city side and mostly villagers had better bones?

D

Deleted member 72587

Silver
Who know? @BrahminBoss

More fat soluble vitamins and less environmental poisoning. Also if you live in the village your sickly boneless child will probably just die off as opposed to get taken care of in a city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
Villagers are leaner due to less excessive diets. They are also "healthier" in terms of their endocrine profile because in like kids growing up in cities, they are able to walk around, play sports, eat more wholefoods etc.

This is based off observations in my local country, every nation has it's own nuances.

• +1
Villagers are leaner due to less excessive diets. They are also "healthier" in terms of their endocrine profile because in like kids growing up in cities, they are able to walk around, play sports, eat more wholefoods etc.

This is based off observations in my local country, every nation has it's own nuances.
How does it affect bones
More fat soluble vitamins and less environmental poisoning. Also if you live in the village your sickly boneless child will probably just die off as opposed to get taken care of in a city.
how does it affect bones

• +1
Fat soluble vitamins play a big role in bone development, read weston price
It’s crazy when i go to hometown all have vito basso tier cheekbones.. and im here eating mcdonalds everyday JFL

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
How does it affect bones
Better endocrine profile = Better overall development, fetuses having better hormonal exposure ( prenatal theory ), easier to stay lean and healthier, better mood and sleep, less stress.

• +1
Better endocrine profile = Better overall development, fetuses having better hormonal exposure ( prenatal theory ), easier to stay lean and healthier, better mood and sleep, less stress.
It’s crazy when i go to hometown all have vito basso tier cheekbones.. and im here eating mcdonalds everyday JFL

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
ancestral genetics that remain uncontaminated close to nature

• +1
I live in the suburbs with a big garden not curently but returning after a year

I’m boneless