Why do people with good brow ridges have no eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
This isn't always the case, but I've noticed that those with insane brow ridges have very thin eyebrows, more often than those with weak brow ridges. It isn't nearly as noticeable as someone with a weak brow ridge with no eyebrows either, the bone compensates. The examples that come to mind are Kelly Mittendorf and Mads Mikkelsen, but I know I've seen more.

This isn't always the case, but I've noticed that those with insane brow ridges have very thin eyebrows, more often than those with weak brow ridges. It isn't nearly as noticeable as someone with a weak brow ridge with no eyebrows either, the bone compensates. The examples that come to mind are Kelly Mittendorf and Mads Mikkelsen, but I know I've seen more.
22785C61 E614 4585 A084 B06E0AAF7742

No Way Reaction GIF by Brabant in Beelden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
There is no correlation. There just arent many people with good eyebrows and there arent many people with good browridges. So ofc people who would have both would be even rarer

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
brow ridges are most often found in north europeans who tend to have fair hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, horizontallytall, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
What's an insane browridge? Browridges that are overly prominent aren't ideal. The best browridges are somewhat prominent but not eye-catching.

What's an insane browridge? Browridges that are overly prominent aren't ideal. The best browridges are somewhat prominent but not eye-catching.
20230810 071005

Rate brow ridge

Mads Mikkelsen's case is just curse of having blonde eyebrows

Without eyebrows browridge can be actually seen which gives a illusion of a big brow ridge. Look at anyone who bleached their eyebrows before after

brow ridges are most often found in north europeans who tend to have fair hair.
Lol every indian slum dweller mogs, in terms of browridge any north european, they have abo blood who have highest amount of browridge protrustion among any race @BrahminBoss