why do poor people have so many kids

rape

rape

rapist
people in poverty literally have more children than any other demographic & then complain about not having enough money. and it's not like they're doing it for government benefits because a majority of them will refuse employment to receive said benefits for their children. are they just too poor to afford condoms?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Bars, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
people in poverty literally have more children than any other demographic & then complain about not having enough money. and it's not like they're doing it for government benefits because a majority of them will refuse employment to receive said benefits for their children. are they just too poor to afford condoms?
All that matters in life is spreading your seed. Rich whites are going extinct being they dont wanna have kids. No one cares 100 years from now that you died a millionaire all that matters is if your genes made it to the next round

• +1
Reactions: Bars, thereallegend, egyptianKang and 7 others
what if they birth the new jordan barrett and become rich bc beauty?

• +1
Reactions: Bars and rape
yo i forgot we dmd :ogre::feelswah::feelsuhh::feelshah::hnghn::):p:lul::forcedsmile:;);):sneaky::eek::owo::feelsgah::feelsgah::aheago:

• Hmm...
Reactions: rape
its all they got brotha

All that matters in life is spreading your seed. Rich whites are going extinct being they dont wanna have kids. No one cares 100 years from now that you died a millionaire all that matters is if your genes made it to the next round
but why don't they want to have kids anymore? 100 years ago rich people were obsessed with breeding to keep their bloodline/legacy alive

• +1
Reactions: Bars, thereallegend, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
but why don't they want to have kids anymore? 100 years ago rich people were obsessed with breeding to keep their bloodline/legacy alive
jewish propaganda from the leftist who want whites to fall

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Bars, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
what if they birth the new jordan barrett and become rich bc beauty?
that's unlikely bc poor people usually have shit phenotypes

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Costcosuperstore, watah and 2 others
Because it’s the only way to cope when you’re poor jfl, no money, no ps5, no goyslop etc… at least that’s what my poor grandpa told me, he had 14 kids and 2 wives, dead serious.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Costcosuperstore and watah
Because it’s the only way to cope when you’re poor jfl, no money, no ps5, no goyslop etc… at least that’s what my poor grandpa told me, he had 14 kids and 2 wives, dead serious.
it seems like the opposite of coping if anything. why not do drugs or drink? having kids just gives you a burden that you have to monitor and provide for for like 18 years

it seems like the opposite of coping if anything. why not do drugs or drink? having kids just gives you a burden that you have to monitor and provide for for like 18 years
Not at all having kids where I come from is an excellent cope, it means more worker on your farm that you barely need to pay (Just give them to eat) and also sending them to school, my grandpa made 9 of his kids work on the farm, the rest went to school today he earns 500$~ from each of his wage slaving sons and he hasn’t worked on the farm for a long time since his kids do all the job he just keeps fucking granny

Being Low IQ is the answer.

• +1
They’re probably poor because they’re sub-human impulse-driven high time preference cattle. Such people are also likely to engage in unprotected sex without thinking about the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: rape, Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
They are bored and stupid
= bad decisions

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
take a biology class and you will learn why. different species have different mating strategies, those in rough conditions have a large amount of offspring to increase the chance that one of those offspring will succeed and carry on their genes. whereas species in better conditions have fewer offspring but devote a majority of their resources to them.

• +1
moge me

• JFL
This is cope. Poor people kids will be unemployed n wiped out. While rich inherit trustfund n company(source of income). Cops will always be there to enforce will of.elite on the poor. just look at mexico slumcity and south america in general

• +1
They do but their kids will be low in numbers but powerful. read my reply above

To get distracted from the real problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back