Why do ppl here in Germany let their teeth rot?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I notice especially women after 30 they literally let that shit rot Jfl

Idk if it’s just in Germany or Europe in general

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and Heinrich Schmidt
and its disgusting
i was a watching german gilf bj compilation on motherless.com last week and every bitches teeth was absolutely disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Iasacrko
Happens everywhere

I don't understand why in Europe though, the state there i think pays for fixing your teeth when you are under 18

and its disgusting
i was a watching german gilf bj compilation on motherless.com last week and every bitches teeth was absolutely disgusting
They have litteral hillbilly teeth it’s not only just the fact they are crooked but literally yellow and rotten with black dots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and alurmo
Happens everywhere

I don't understand why in Europe though, the state there i think pays for fixing your teeth when you are under 18
In Brazil where I’m from that’s rare asf ppl literally brush their teeth after every meal there

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MaghrebGator and sub5c3l
In Brazil where I’m from that’s rare asf ppl literally brush their teeth after every meal there
Big mistake common in societies in which there is no several cups of tea or coffee between meals

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Big mistake common in societies in which there is no several cups of tea or coffee between meals
They do like coffee there but ppl are very superficial

they literally take 3 showers a day too any sort of bad smell is an automatic turn off

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and MaghrebGator
They do like coffee there but ppl are very superficial

they literally take 3 showers a day too any sort of bad smell is an automatic turn off
Based. The jew hates this.

Last edited: