Why do psl autists still think psl is accurate and a good system?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
When i see people irl , both males and females of all ages date/hook up with people that would be called ugly here. (status and money aside). Even myself i was attracted to a few girls , psl basement dwelling autistic creatures would end up slicing their wrists if they saw them. If i take a closer look at them , over analyze their face, they may have had 1 or 2 bad ratios yet they were still attractive in general, not just to me

I DO AGREE HOWEVER that balding, hook/jew nose, both jaws recessed to valhalla etc are unattractive but my point is. Why do psl autists (not only they have high standards, + not gl themselves to even have such standards) obsess over perfect looking face from every point of view, 0 flaws, 0 asymmetries, kinda like a perfect painting/alien person, it's like they have this sexuality where they find humans disgusting so they want aliens that look like humans or humans made in a lab to look perfect

Do they know the meaning of harmony/approachable ? No, they are mentally handicapped creatures that haven't seen the light of the sun in months. UEE OVER :soy:, instead of ratios > eyeshape > eye color > eyebrows > eyelashes > hooded/not hooded

There are many examples, one is with the ''warrior'' skull :ROFLMAO:, now i know wimp skull isnt better or anything, but there must be a balance in between, i've seen ppl irl with ''warrior'' skulls and they didn't look intimidating, they looked inbred or they were dropped on their head when younger. Meanwhile an aesthetic skull from the side looked slightly rounded , not to the point it looks like a wimp, but not flat to the point it looks like a caveman

Unironically i think ppl that take psl seriously are actually autists because they over analyze , over think every aspect of ones face

''oh my god , look at those hunter beast looking animal aphex alpha predator eyes :soy:, he makes all the girls drop''

PSL started with good intention, as a guide on measuring facial attractiveness until it derailed and turn into : looking like an alien with no flaws type of system. I've seen htn here that would be good irl in ltrs/ a few slays ocasionally and being happy with their looks in general but their minds were intoxicated and they beat themselves up for not looking ''perfect'', even if ''perfect'' or 10/10 doesn't exist

tl:dr: psl is flawed, a balance between psl and irl and sexual appeal is ideal, psl is only taken seriously by autists . Approachable and pretty with a few asymmetries (in general looking like a human) > school shooter ET alien with no flaws at all and looks either like a robot or an alien with only genocidal thoughts.

Beauty in imperfection is a true statement

source: i go outside:feelsgood:

ANYONE THAT INSULTS ME/THIS POST OR SAYS I'M COPING IS A PSL AUTIST AND FELT ATTACKED BY THIS POST SO IT'S NATURAL THEY ATTACK BACK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 16453, Hikicel69 and 6 others
Lol psl is a joke. being above average is enough to enjoy life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, A23ghskung, Deleted member 16453 and 6 others
They dont believe it because they think Black pill is the truth. If you have decent looking girlfriend you must be automatically be beta buxer bla bla bla.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 13626
Most based post I have heard in this forum with pure high Iq. You deserve medal. Majority of people I see Irl. Literally date average looking guys. Even girls in some subreddits say that perfect looking guy looks too uncanny for them.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 16453, Hikicel69 and 2 others
NARCY EVIL ALIEN:

EUGENICS MUTANT:

ACTUAL HUMANS :

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
add 2 points to your psl and your rate would be a normie rating, psl is just an objective rating without the rater letting his emotions affect the rating so its not a biased rate. if you are 5 psl or 7 irl( considered above average by normies) you good to go, if you are below that like 5 to 6 rated by normies(3 to 4psl), then you are just average with an average life.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj and Deleted member 9670
Failed point because the last three are also high PSL.

This whole thread is dumb.
Just because you don’t Have to be the same PSL like O pry it doesn’t mean PSL is unimportant
I didn't say psl is not important, but it's exagerated , i know the last 3 are high on the psl scale and are actual psl gods but thats why i gave them as examples, because they don't look too perfect, they look human , approachable and good looking
add 2 points to your psl and your rate would be a normie rating, psl is just an objective rating without the rater letting his emotions affect the rating so its not a biased rate. if you are 5 psl or 7 irl( considered above average by normies) you good to go, if you are below that like 5 to 6 rated by normies(3 to 4psl), then you are just average with an average life.
lowest rating i got is 6, highest is 7.5. Not by normies, some ppl here rated me that, others on some blackpilled discord server, psl idk where 6-7 stands. But i'm not done looksmaxing and growing up

When i see people irl , both males and females of all ages date/hook up with people that would be called ugly here. (status and money aside). Even myself i was attracted to a few girls , psl basement dwelling autistic creatures would end up slicing their wrists if they saw them. If i take a closer look at them , over analyze their face, they may have had 1 or 2 bad ratios yet they were still attractive in general, not just to me

I DO AGREE HOWEVER that balding, hook/jew nose, both jaws recessed to valhalla etc are unattractive but my point is. Why do psl autists (not only they have high standards, + not gl themselves to even have such standards) obsess over perfect looking face from every point of view, 0 flaws, 0 asymmetries, kinda like a perfect painting/alien person, it's like they have this sexuality where they find humans disgusting so they want aliens that look like humans or humans made in a lab to look perfect

Do they know the meaning of harmony/approachable ? No, they are mentally handicapped creatures that haven't seen the light of the sun in months. UEE OVER :soy:, instead of ratios > eyeshape > eye color > eyebrows > eyelashes > hooded/not hooded

There are many examples, one is with the ''warrior'' skull :ROFLMAO:, now i know wimp skull isnt better or anything, but there must be a balance in between, i've seen ppl irl with ''warrior'' skulls and they didn't look intimidating, they looked inbred or they were dropped on their head when younger. Meanwhile an aesthetic skull from the side looked slightly rounded , not to the point it looks like a wimp, but not flat to the point it looks like a caveman

Unironically i think ppl that take psl seriously are actually autists because they over analyze , over think every aspect of ones face

View attachment 1503856

''oh my god , look at those hunter beast looking animal aphex alpha predator eyes :soy:, he makes all the girls drop''

PSL started with good intention, as a guide on measuring facial attractiveness until it derailed and turn into : looking like an alien with no flaws type of system. I've seen htn here that would be good irl in ltrs/ a few slays ocasionally and being happy with their looks in general but their minds were intoxicated and they beat themselves up for not looking ''perfect'', even if ''perfect'' or 10/10 doesn't exist

tl:dr: psl is flawed, a balance between psl and irl and sexual appeal is ideal, psl is only taken seriously by autists . Approachable and pretty with a few asymmetries (in general looking like a human) > school shooter ET alien with no flaws at all and looks either like a robot or an alien with only genocidal thoughts.

Beauty in imperfection is a true statement

source: i go outside:feelsgood:

ANYONE THAT INSULTS ME/THIS POST OR SAYS I'M COPING IS A PSL AUTIST AND FELT ATTACKED BY THIS POST SO IT'S NATURAL THEY ATTACK BACK
PSL is stupid because it doesn't take in account the population of the city the guy is in.

Im rated HTN 5 psl but i mog 90-95% of guys in my city.

It is way more important to have the minimal looks threshold, be someone NT and most importantly hit the numbers game to get laid.

Also most people here downrate everyone imo just so they feel better about themselves + they are so used to looking and model and don't go out so dont see the average person on the street.

Tbh if you are rated HTN or 4.5-5 psl on this site you are a fucking mogger irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ToTheTop, Hikicel69, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
because most people take it as some ranking of what is sexually attractive, which is not the case.
It is a purely aesthetic scale
(if you can call it that, because it is a fairly retarded scale). Anyone who thinks it's a real indicator of something is mentally long gone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Toth's thot, Preoximerianas and 4 others
because most people take it as some ranking of what is sexually attractive, which is not the case.
(if you can call it that, because it is a fairly retarded scale). Anyone who thinks it's a real indicator of something is mentally long gone.
This 100%

All the golden ratios, Psl scientific measurement are just big load of dinosaurs crap.

They dont believe it because they think Black pill is the truth. If you have decent looking girlfriend you must be automatically be beta buxer bla bla bla.
blackpill is the truth, if you were good looking you'd know that by now.
that being said, the blackpill does NOT mean that you have to be chad to date or any other nonsense
it just means the better looking you are, the better you're treated in life, by girls or otherwise, these are facts.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Hikicel69, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
blackpill is the truth, if you were good looking you'd know that by now.
that being said, the blackpill does NOT mean that you have to be chad to date or any other nonsense
it just means the better looking you are, the better you're treated in life, by girls or otherwise, these are facts.
Yeah thats like most basic knowledge that even normies know but people here are obsessed with perfection. They say you need to be this and that to attract women. You need to be 1% of human. That is pure horse shit. Nobody give crap if you have couple of flaws. You dont need to be perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Yeah thats like most basic knowledge that even normies know but people here are obsessed with perfection. They say you need to be this and that to attract women. You need to be 1% of human. That is pure horse shit.
almost nobody says that, anyone that does is an average looking narcy overrating himself to chadlite (rare)
you're just picking extreme outlier cases so that your argument seems reasonable, while openly admitting that even you understand what the truth is.

almost nobody says that, anyone that does is an average looking narcy overrating himself to chadlite (rare)
you're just picking extreme outlier cases so that your argument seems reasonable, while openly admitting that even you understand what the truth is.
So many people have said it in this forum. The whole purpose of blackpill is to became extremely good looking guy.

So many people have said it in this forum. The whole purpose of blackpill is to became Chad which is like 1% population.
there's like 1 narcy saying that in every 100 posts, you gotta chill out.
the whole purpose of the blackpill is to become better looking and nothing else, just because some autist memes with "chad or death" doesn't mean that's the average viewpoint or even that the autist himself actually believes it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
there's like 1 narcy saying that in every 100 posts, you gotta chill out.
the whole purpose of the blackpill is to become better looking and nothing else, just because some autist memes with "chad or death" doesn't mean that's the average viewpoint or even that the autist himself actually believes it.
Always when someone post guy that are 4 psl or below and have becky girlfriend or ever higher.. They think he is betabuxers.. Only so called chad could pull him out.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16380
Always when someone post guy that are 4 psl or below and have becky girlfriend or ever higher.. They think he is betabuxers.. Only so called chad could pull him out.
someone is misrating someone, that's what's happening in that situation.
I've never even seen that though, I've seen posts of ugly guys with actual good looking women where people assume it's a betabuxxer and in that situation that most likely IS the truth, sorry. But if someone is claiming an average looking guy with an average looking girl is a betabuxxer, he's a retard, but AGAIN, I have never seen that here before.

the actual truth is that the vast majority of couples are looksmatched, women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
TO do justice, if you manage to jump 4 -> 5 psl. The difference in your SMV is INSANE.

I mean a 4/8 can pull say 20/100 girls he invites for dates. While 5/8 can pull 30/100 girls he invites for dates.

Some people who failed math at school would say "muh, what is 30/100, it is shit... if you cannot pull every single girl, you suck..." etc.

BUT IRL being able to pull 30/100 vs 20/100 gives you an INSANE statistical bonus. It is fucking visible by the naked eye. Yeah, many foids would reject even 7/8psl gods btw, and 7pslers' success rate with women would probably be around 50-70/100. But STATS NEVER LIE. You will feel statistics on the tip of your fingers by going each PSL point UP.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Preoximerianas, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
Legit post
I believe it all started after LooksAfterAll's theory on ideal facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
PSL has gotten ridiculous. Looks are relevant than ever though.

IMO. Red pill is better because of its more holistic approach. Improve what you can, gymmax, skincare, hair, tattoos, tan, lifts, teeth, minor cosmetic procedures. Moneymaxx, statusmaxx, understanding the true nature of women etc.

“Unplugged Alpha” by Richard Cooper is a great read although he is against completely the black pill.

He delved into the women first patriarchy, hypergamous women, beta bucks/alpha fucks concept.

TLDR. The red pill adds to your life vs. the black pill detracts from it. Even if the red pill is cope. It’s a cope worth being brainwashed over. Because maybe the black pill is right, but it sure as hell sucks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descargue96, Preoximerianas, Hikicel69 and 3 others
PSL has gotten ridiculous. Looks are relevant than ever though.

IMO. Red pill is better because of its more holistic approach. Improve what you can, gymmax, skincare, hair, tattoos, tan, lifts, teeth, minor cosmetic procedures. Moneymaxx, statusmaxx, understanding the true nature of women etc.

“Unplugged Alpha” by Richard Cooper is a great read although he is against completely the black pill.

He delved into the women first patriarchy, hypergamous women, beta bucks/alpha fucks concept.

TLDR. The red pill adds to your life vs. the black pill detracts from it. Even if the red pill is cope. It’s a cope worth being brainwashed over. Because maybe the black pill is right, but it sure as hell sucks.

life is a mix of all those pills tbh

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Deleted member 16380
100% agree.

Looksmaxxing is great. But let us be honest - MOST IMPORTANT facial features are non-surgically correctable. No one is going to do LeForte for flat maxilla, and some ratios like midface length and short ES are not even fixable...

Do these people need to give up? Blackpill says they should :feelswhy:

But IRL I see a LOT of guys who are ugly as hell, never heard about blackpill, and they fucked more women free of charge than some Chad discussed here... I at least have 1 friend like that (he is birdcel). 2 things going for him: height AND his money. Good thing he never heard of blackpill and other crap.

Money, status, character, and hell lot of other things can compensate for looks. Yes, being bad looking is a handicap. But one should work around it, and not sit in the basement like a pussy. Just 5 cents. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13626 and hypergamy
100% agree.

Looksmaxxing is great. But let us be honest - MOST IMPORTANT facial features are non-surgically correctable. No one is going to do LeForte for flat maxilla, and some ratios like midface length and short ES are not even fixable...

Do these people need to give up? Blackpill says they should :feelswhy:

But IRL I see a LOT of guys who are ugly as hell, never heard about blackpill, and they fucked more women free of charge than some Chad discussed here... I at least have 1 friend like that (he is birdcel). 2 things going for him: height AND his money. Good thing he never heard of blackpill and other crap.

Money, status, character, and hell lot of other things can compensate for looks. Yes, being bad looking is a handicap. But one should work around it, and not sit in the basement like a pussy. Just 5 cents. :unsure:
Yeah you’re probably right.

Being aware of how important looks are and what characteristics are death tier is paramount. Ex. balding, too short, fat, acne, balding, bloat etc.

But at a certain point it’s not effective, i.e major surgery. If you have a hook nose, oversized lips, weird ears. Then yeah surgery is necessary. But getting a Bimax to get a forward maxilla is mental illness tier.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16380
View attachment 1510510

life is a mix of all those pills tbh
Pretty well rounded. Nothing is ever certain and a better looking guy succeeding dosen't prove the black pill is right and vice versa.

Having the knowledge of the importance of looks and never getting fat, bald etc is the best advice you’ll hear from this place.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 13626
Yeah you’re probably right.

Being aware of how important looks are and what characteristics are death tier is paramount. Ex. balding, too short, fat, acne, balding, bloat etc.

But at a certain point it’s not effective, i.e major surgery. If you have a hook nose, oversized lips, weird ears. Then yeah surgery is necessary. But getting a Bimax to get a forward maxilla is mental illness tier.
You should fix anything that is a malformation, while staying within limits that look natural. Mfers here want barrett forward growth and they would look like retarded monkeys with it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, hypergamy and Deleted member 13626
This is true, and this is why blackpill forums can ruin people mentally.

My ex gf thought that I was the best looking man on the planet, she would stop and stare at me and tell me "let me look at you, you are absolutely gorgeous" out of nowhere, she would often tell me "you know how good looking you are", and it wasn't an act, she genuinely LOVED the way I looked. And I HATED the way I looked..

You know what I thought of myself? I thought I was disgustingly ugly, to the point where I would be embarrassed to go out on certain days.. because I knew about all the "flaws" in my bone structure that I saw on lookism.net and other autistic websites.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 13626
This is true, and this is why blackpill forums can ruin people mentally.

My ex gf thought that I was the best looking man on the planet, she would stop and stare at me and tell me "let me look at you, you are absolutely gorgeous" out of nowhere, she would often tell me "you know how good looking you are", and it wasn't an act, she genuinely LOVED the way I looked. And I HATED the way I looked..

You know what I thought of myself? I thought I was disgustingly ugly, to the point where I would be embarrassed to go out on certain days.. because I knew about all the "flaws" in my bone structure that I saw on lookism.net and other autistic websites.
Dead srs, all you need is a few good features, u can get away with average features but HARMONY is the most important one, forget bad features, you can still have a ''bad'' feature as psl autists claim as long as you have harmony and look approachable, these idiots want to look like some sort of opry depoot morph but someone pretty but nothing special facially like nick bateman and tyson ballou have more sexual and irl appeal than those aliens

Dead srs, all you need is a few good features, u can get away with average features but HARMONY is the most important one, forget bad features, you can still have a ''bad'' feature as psl autists claim as long as you have harmony and look approachable, these idiots want to look like some sort of opry depoot morph but someone pretty but nothing special facially like nick bateman and tyson ballou have more sexual and irl appeal than those aliens
you almost had me hahahahh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you almost had me hahahahh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They are gl but not striking like depoot or sean if you know what i mean. Too striking isnt ideal, bateman and tyson arent striking (alien features, coloring) but they still have more appeal in every way, thats what i mean