Why do raves and techno music mog so hard?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature

JFL at normal clubs, normal night-life, normal music, normal people.

Never met people that were just looking for a fight at raves, unlike normal night-life.
Never met women that treated me in an arrogant dismissive way, unlike normal night-life.

Everyone is always on drugs and having good vibes.

My biggest life advice to the younger generation on here, since I am a 28yo oldcel myself, is to go to raves and do drugs.

Biggest regret I have in life is not doing so when I was younger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darwined, hypernormie, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
My best topics on this forum always get 0 replies, 0 reacts. While my shitty topics get a lot of attention.

I am out of touch with this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and emeraldglass
@Debetro i should have slayed the punjabi with some techno in the background instead of hearing her yelling

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
@Debetro i should have slayed the punjabi with some techno in the background instead of hearing her yelling
اوه اوه سخت لاړ شه ماسټر اوګو اوهو هو !!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968

Never met people that were just looking for a fight at raves, unlike normal night-life.
Never met women that treated me in an arrogant dismissive way, unlike normal night-life.

My biggest life advice to the younger generation on here, since I am a 28yo oldcel myself, is to go to raves and do drugs.

never had the pleasure to met a foid who uses drugs. i would easily connect.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's true to a certain extent. I was doing it with my ex on MDMA and it was crazy but I hate when it ends and feeling like a living shit for the next days. On the long term you realize this shit is just going to make you descend. I saw so many people that were trapped in the dopamine release loop and their lifes were shit honestly. I knew I didn't want to end up like them so I just stopped taking those drugs. Not worth the negative impact on IQ and motivation on the long term aswell.

Nowadays I do the same parties but I only drink alcohol and smoke weed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and MoggerGaston

Aphex twin mogs

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma and MoggerGaston

Bad techno music.

• JFL
It's true to a certain extent. I was doing it with my ex on MDMA and it was crazy but I hate when it ends and feeling like a living shit for the next days. On the long term you realize this shit is just going to make you descend. I saw so many people that were trapped in the dopamine release loop and their lifes were shit honestly. I knew I didn't want to end up like them so I just stopped taking those drugs. Not worth the negative impact on IQ and motivation on the long term aswell.

Nowadays I do the same parties but I only drink alcohol and smoke weed.
cant relate. I feel like shit in general since my life is shit.

So drugs just make me feel good for a day, and then I feel normal (shit) afterwards.

Can't relate to people that normally live good lives and feel good without drugs.

never had the pleasure to met a foid who uses drugs. i would easily connect.
You need to find an innocent JB that never did drugs and make her do them.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Natte vistick mogs
that party trash, unserious, mainstream shit music is exactly what I am trying to avoid.

this japanese computer music mogs hard

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
that party trash, unserious, mainstream shit music is exactly what I am trying to avoid.

this computer music mogs hard

Mainstream in the Netherlands. I'm a britcel.

• So Sad

this japanese computer music mogs hard

my condolences for being a britcel
Thoughts?
Screenshot 20230908 165023
Screenshot 20230908 165051

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham and MoggerGaston
over if you think anyone would ever even play a song called 'nigger' at a proper rave.

it's all about love and enjoying yourself there. There is no hate.

You don't have the rave mindset.
Are am eye?

Clubs are too focused around normies. They charge expensive drinks and are too commercialized. Everyone is trying to keep up appearances snd appear nt at clubs rather than getting lost and having fun. Raves are full of non nt people listening to somewhat non nt music while taking psychedelic drugs that make you non nt. The drugs are also cheaper than up charged alcohol. Everyone at a rave just wants to get list and fucked up. I noticed that the underground scene is becoming a lot more mainstream tho. Lots of instagrsm whores are going to these just to take pictures to look unique, while bringing their narcissism with them shitting on long time ravers. A lot of mainstream techno artists are just female industry plants used as models to advertise sub par techno. Charlotte de witte and ammile lens come to mind. I switched over to harder techno like 999999999 and Alignment. I am also starting to hate seeing troons and lgbt+ people at raves with the current political climate since they can be just as narcissistic and hateful.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and MoggerGaston
Are am eye?
My favorite 90s hard trance song tbh. I can’t listen to it in my car cause the left speaker blew out and I only hear half if the hoover synth instead of hearing it phased through both speakers jfl

• JFL
Are am eye?
what?

I am just saying that nobody feels hatred towards anyone at raves. The frustrations of wageslaving, inceldom, feminism, doesn't matter what. It doesn't exist at raves. People just want a space to enjoy music, enjoy drugs, dance and have fun.

A song named nigger goes against everything that raving is about.
Even a racist like myself, who has a neo-nazi signature, can understand this.

This is not normie club-culture.

• JFL
Clubs are too focused around normies. They charge expensive drinks and are too commercialized. Everyone is trying to keep up appearances snd appear nt at clubs rather than getting lost and having fun. Raves are full of non nt people listening to somewhat non nt music while taking psychedelic drugs that make you non nt. The drugs are also cheaper than up charged alcohol. Everyone at a rave just wants to get list and fucked up. I noticed that the underground scene is becoming a lot more mainstream tho. Lots of instagrsm whores are going to these just to take pictures to look unique, while bringing their narcissism with them shitting on long time ravers. A lot of mainstream techno artists are just female industry plants used as models to advertise sub par techno. Charlotte de witte and ammile lens come to mind. I switched over to harder techno like 999999999 and Alignment. I am also starting to hate seeing troons and lgbt+ people at raves with the current political climate since they can be just as narcissistic and hateful.
I agree with you 100%.

The fact that raving is becoming more mainstream, has definitely been a negative on the whole scene.
But the overall advantages still apply.

And normal clubs keep getting more trashy and narcissistic too;
The overall social quality of the human population is simply going down and this affects rave culture aswell, but night-life in general.

I had some really good interactions with lgbt+ people at raves, but at some point they always bring up their hateful and discriminating ideals. Which is just disappointing.

Agree with you on these female model DJs being over-rated aswel. It's weird that so many female DJs are extremely good-looking, while most of the male DJs look like utter shit.
Just feels like they are using their female+looks-privileges to succeed.

A lot of underground raves want to maintain the vibe of original raving though. Rules like it not being allowed to make photos/record are very good. I've already seen one slut get kicked out of a rave here because she removed the sticker on her cellphone camera and started making videos of herself. Which is just based.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma
You need to find an innocent JB that never did drugs and make her do them.
i can't because her dad used to be addicted to drugs badly. she has this anti-drug mindset. might be able to do it when she reach 15 or sth

• +1
i can't because her dad used to be addicted to drugs badly. she has this anti-drug mindset. might be able to do it when she reach 15 or sth
I've found that women are way more open to drugs usage than men are. You're probably just unlucky with this one girl.

Idk why but the men I meet in my life all seem to be rather beta and cucked, unwilling to do 'illegal' stuff etc.
I've told all of my house-mates that drugs are great, I have high quality tested stuff, I can share it with them for free any time they want, etc.
And none of them have ever been interested in trying.

Meanwhile the few girls I've met were all down for it, snorting drugs with me on a first-date even.

• Love it
  • JFL
How often do you LSD? wanna know if side effects of regular LSD is too much or not

• +1
Mogs the shit out of me ngl
It's getting kinda annoying at parties/raves honestly. Girls always ask me what I am using, and then their next question is whether they can get some from me.

Always at raves now, I have women begging for drugs from me. And I find it extremely unattractive and makes me disregard them instantly.

Only when girls first cuddle/kiss with me, we vibe, and only THEN beg for drugs, do I give some to them. :lul:

Last edited:
How often do you LSD? wanna know if side effects of regular LSD is too much or not
I've only used it once in a high-dose and I found it too intense. Definitely something I want to try again, but it wasn't necessarily a 'great' experience.

I still need to try it at a lower dose for parties/raves.

side-effects: idk.
For the high-dose, I felt 'lost' and 'not myself' for 2 days afterwards. Like you don't really believe reality anymore and you question what the hell you are doing with your life.

• +1
My favorite 90s hard trance song tbh. I can’t listen to it in my car cause the left speaker blew out and I only hear half if the hoover synth instead of hearing it phased through both speakers jfl
DU DUM! DU DUM! DA DA DA DA

Definitely mine as well jfl. Shame he's dead now.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
what?

I am just saying that nobody feels hatred towards anyone at raves. The frustrations of wageslaving, inceldom, feminism, doesn't matter what. It doesn't exist at raves. People just want a space to enjoy music, enjoy drugs, dance and have fun.

A song named nigger goes against everything that raving is about.
Even a racist like myself, who has a neo-nazi signature, can understand this.

This is not normie club-culture.
Are am eye?

For the high-dose, I felt 'lost' and 'not myself' for 2 days afterwards. Like you don't really believe reality anymore and you question what the hell you are doing with your life.
LOL so true. i was like that too. i felt like i changed forever that day.

• +1

Country mogs