Why do Reddit cucks say TRT lowers sex drive?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
I thought TRT did the opposite every time I think about hopping on I look at the TRT Reddit and there are a bunch of Reddit cucks saying it lowers sex drive and a bunch of other reasons not to take it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Redditors are low iq

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Because it’s Reddit , no shit

I used to be on orhtotropics Reddit , they just told me to get expansion to fix recession

What retards , expansion just makes jaw wider. And it looked narrow because of distortion they couldn’t even pointed out

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik

I used to be on orhtotropics Reddit , they just told me to get expansion to fix recession

What retards , expansion just makes jaw wider. And it looked narrow because of distortion they couldn’t even pointed out
Like I said water Redditors are clowns but I think they are smart enough to know wether there dicks work or not

High iq reddit moment, expansion gives you some forward growth

High iq reddit moment, expansion gives you some forward growth
Could be right but still Better Bimax / lefort/bsso which is the same price usually (MSE could cost 10k) and these guys just say to a 20year old to mew , wtf

Could be right but still Better Bimax / lefort/bsso , and these guys just say to a 20year old to mew , wtf
Those are all way more invasive surgeries, you could fix your recession still naturally since you’re only 14

Those are all way more invasive surgeries, you could fix your recession still naturally since you’re only 14
Yup but there are a lot of adults there who do mewing past the most malleable ages for facial bones which is cope

Lol

Redditor after widening his maxilla to fix recession. :forcedsmile:

It’s /ewish poison