Why do redditors prefer to be delusional even when they can see the blackpill is the truth?

D

Deleted member 30518

Saving up for reincarnationplasty

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and bishōnenmaxxer
"I'm maybe not ugly"

Lataus

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, T50 Mogger, Sub0 and 20 others
They have shattered egos from a bullied upbringing, and are busy trying to pick up the pieces to look up and see the writing on the wall.

In other words, they're coping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: spdxer, Sub0, greyrock45 and 9 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, spdxer, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
"it's 100% a cult" smh

Cult definition: A system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

these fuckers can't handle the truth

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, KING REIDYZ, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
>Get lean
>Clear skin
>Get rhino
>Grow out hair

Capped at weak HTN because they seem to be boneless.

Blonde + white is massive halo. If they get blue eye contacts even better.
his midface is retardedly compact and not in a good way he is fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, Deleted member 30518, Deleted member 23804 and 1 other person
his midface is retardedly compact and not in a good way he is fucked
eh look at leo dicaprio, compact midface isn't terrible if your other features work with it. unfortunately his don't so it is over as fuck for him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Redditors are too far gone to see the truth

For example, I'm grateful that I never became a redditor, even though I lurked on there, instead I became a member of this loving, family friendly place

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 21931, Nebula and 11 others
That guy is involuntarily celibate no matter how he tries to spin it. It's not a group with an official membership.

It just means you tried to get sex for years and you had zero success.
It has nothing to do with misogyny or being part of an organized group.

They are afraid to say it because it would diminish their social status. They are afraid of even admitting it online anonymously.

They are also unwilling to change their fate with extreme measures like plastic surgery, testosterone, trenbolone and hair transplants.
(Or for extremely short guys, limb lenghtening)

They would rather be "themselves" and live as an incel until the end of their days and say they just got unlucky.
There is no changing these people's minds. They are too far deep in the cope train.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, T50 Mogger, bugbug and 12 others
these people are delusional because they lack contact with women. u can cope infinately at this state. try matching with a girl, texting her, going out with her, trying to escalate, have it not work despite good chmeistry and then you will realize how much looks matter for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker, Sub0, mvp2v1 and 3 others
These dumbasses think the world has some positive karma system where if you be good enough, you will get something in return. The truth is that life is brutal and does not give a fuck about you. People are superficial and care about looks and good social skills. A psychopath with good social skills, proper mannerisms, etc will outclass a nice hardworking person with shitty social skills.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, bugbug, KING REIDYZ and 12 others
These dumbasses think the world has some positive karma system where if you be good enough, you will get something in return. The truth is that life is brutal and does not give a fuck about you. People are superficial and care about looks and good social skills. A psychopath with good social skills, proper mannerisms, etc will outclass a nice hardworking person with shitty social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, lightskinbengali, SubSigma and 1 other person
I really don't understand why bluepilled people don't think of humanity as animals with animalistic impulses and perceptions, they see reality through a fantastical lense in which they'll find the right one despite not fitting into the societal mold. They are far removed from reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, T50 Mogger, Endocrinemaxxer and 2 others
these people are delusional because they lack contact with women. u can cope infinately at this state. try matching with a girl, texting her, going out with her, trying to escalate, have it not work despite good chmeistry and then you will realize how much looks matter for this shit.
I remember being blocked or treated with cold one word responses as soon as I sent pics to girls who were nice and talkative before, that led me to lookism initially (knew redpill for a long time before that).

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, The Thinker and Deleted member 30518
These are the same people who tend to equate self-improvement with inceldom so take every word with a salt mine

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
These are the same people who tend to equate self-improvement with inceldom so take every word with a salt mine
Oh you wanna escape the Barell self-improving? Here’s my claw to reel you back in

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker, Endocrinemaxxer and Deleted member 30518
Yeah it’s brutal how brainwashed into coping these guys are

Attachments

• 04923C8A-684E-4C60-9CF1-7FBDB184CFC4.jpeg
    04923C8A-684E-4C60-9CF1-7FBDB184CFC4.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, KING REIDYZ and Gandy
That guy is involuntarily celibate no matter how he tries to spin it. It's not a group with an official membership.

It just means you tried to get sex for years and you had zero success.
It has nothing to do with misogyny or being part of an organized group.
Exactly, being an incel is simply not being able to get pussy

Redditors say that they're not incels because they respect the wamens and the females because they are so perfect and anyone who doesn't is a misogynist, small dick, incel, non-kind stranger (other redditor slurs) etc.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 30518
History proves that most people do the wrong thing as a group.

The blackpill is irrelevant if you aren't causing harm. If they are causing harm, it needs to be corrected in some way, but if being bluepilled makes them happier and makes them treat others better, so be it. I'm not seeing how you can be blackpilled and escape the sadness, the intimidation of it, unless you lack all empathy.

I'm always reminded of some trainer I had for call center hell hole, watching this guy speak and tell his boring life stories with such enthusiasm made me an edgelord and made me think he was the most NPC fucker I have ever seen in my life. I honestly couldn't believe the guy was real, I thought he was the perfect human for customer support. Anyways, time would pass, after I left the job, and man, I realized that fucker will always be happier than I ever am. He had a tightknit family, a loving and supporting wife, a job he put years into, and he had a role that allowed him to help others... Yeah, that guy is winning, the blackpill would do nothing but spoil his life.

Because when you repeat something enough with similiar minded people it essentially becomes reality in your mind. What essentially all religions Are. Someone just invented a doctrine then 100 people repeat it, next 10 000 and so on. Its their cope hobby.

eh look at leo dicaprio, compact midface isn't terrible if your other features work with it. unfortunately his don't so it is over as fuck for him jfl
the thing is dicaprio has rly strong chin, that saves his shortface

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder